Original Poetry Forums

Best Budget Golf Rangefinder for 2022

04-25-2022 at 11:38:17 PM

It's true - you do not need to spend a lot to get a good rangefinder anymore. I've tested almost every rangefinder you can imagine and running my Youtube channel and this website means manufacturers send me their products to review all the time. My favorite part of playing so much golf equipment is finding a good deal to pass onto you, especially when it comes to cheap rangefinders.Get more news about Golf Rangefinder Slope,you can vist our website!

Every piece of golf equipment nowadays seems to get more and more expensive and rangefinders are no different. Optics can be expensive. Don't get down though, because there are plenty of good budget golf rangefinders to get the job done as accurately as the high end models. I've sifted through both the free models from the manufacturers and ones I have bought myself to show you the best budget rangefinders available.
Precision Pro NX7 Rangefinder
The Precision Pro range took over the best budget golf rangefinder market a few years ago The NX7 is a slightly older model but it does what it says on the box and it is a distance measuring device.

When I used an NX7 with subscriber Einar who was here in Bangkok, I learned more about this model. It has a scanning mode where I was scanning constantly while depressing the button and it told me distances to the different objects as I moved over them. Despite being a budget golf rangefinder, the pin lock feature was a nice addition so it vibrated when I hit the pin while measuring the distance.
Shot Scope PRO L1
Shot Scope PRO L1 Golf rangefinder a pretty small sized rangefinder and can fit in your pocket between shots. When you play with cheaper rangefinders as much as I have over the last few years, you expect that they will feel cheap and nasty. But the Shot Scope Pro L1 feels high quality and the external materials are upper end with a solid construction.

May favorite aspect of the Pro L1 was the Precision Clear Lens where you can change either red or black optics by flicking a switch so you can see the readings clearer. Like all rangefinders, even the budget golf rangefinders, you can change between yards and meters.

My next favorite feature is the scanning mode where I was holding down a button, and the rangefinder was giving me readings to trees, bunkers or whatever was int he way as I moved.
Precision Pro Golf NX9
The Precision Pro NX9 is just as the name says, precise. It's also really easy to use. Precision Pro Golf keep your wallet in mind when creating their rangefinders. The devices are fantastic and don't cost you your children's' college funds. Plus you get free lifetime batteries!
The distances if you check and recheck won't change more than a yard or so which eliminates a lot of confusion and frustration associated with only the lowest end product. On top of that, the funky green and black make this a very good looking model.

If you drive a golf cart when you play, like I did a lot in the USA, there is a magnet in the rangefinder so I was able to stick it to metal surfaces. It just stays there. Be careful with the almost entirely black color, because I left it on the golf cart multiple times and the worker at the course had to give it back to me.
Callaway 300 Pro
The built in magnet makes it perfect for the times you have to ride a cart, which is often the case in Malaysia and USA I found while I was there. When I have to take my golf clubs across the fairway when it's buggy on track, I stick the rangefinder onto a club head and shaft. The magnet inside the Callaway makes it stick to the clubs!

Poetry is finer and more philosophical than history; for poetry expresses the universal, and history only the particular.

Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC) Greek philosopher.