Original Poetry Forums

Schluter Jolly Edging Profile Floor 3/8" Brush Nickel

04-25-2022 at 11:53:19 PM

Schluter-JOLLY is a finishing and edge-protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and an 87 degree sloped vertical wall section that provides a decorative finish and protects adjacent tiles. The profile is available in chrome-plated solid brass, color-coated aluminum, textured color coated aluminum, anodized aluminum and PVC. The range of available sizes and finishes permits the matching of JOLLY to a wide variety of tile and grout colors and allows many design opportunities through the use of contrasting colors. Other applications include transitions for other coverings such as carpet, natural stone, or cold-cured resin coatings. The integrated joint spacer establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile.Get more news about T Profile Edging,you can vist our website!

Manufacturing Perforated Metal sheets with blank margins can be costly and time consuming. Graepel’s Profile Edging is designed so that standard sheeting can be easily framed enabling stock sheeting to be used, thus saving time and money.

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) American poet.