Original Poetry Forums

Buzz Worthy!!

10-01-2010 at 09:26:57 PM

RE: Buzz Worthy!!

ok, poets we are hoping there will be some October posts on 2poemsforu as there are so many poets that write excellent dark poetry and with Halloween around the corner Marie and I want some posts for October . So grab a poet friend and post 2 poems (1each), on 2poemsforu page. Haiku are welcome too. There's got to be 2 poets who would write haiku ...ala scare me to death! Come one come all to the page 2poemsforu and read the Bio and pm us your poetry!! Thank you and we look forward to the fright! BOO! If we have to Marie and I will post for OCTOBER, but we'd rather you bring some of yours!!
ginga & Teardrops cheesegulpsnake

10-01-2010 at 10:12:00 PM

Ginga- you ask and you shall recieve, I am part of the poets of blood and I am sure I can find some friends to join together and post on your page. I will copy and paste your link into the POB forum. I may even post one of my own, I have a couple of older darkner writes that I can dig out of the darkness of the abyss, LOL. Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility cool smile

10-02-2010 at 11:19:18 AM

RE: RE: Buzz Worthy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

Ginga- you ask and you shall recieve, I am part of the poets of blood and I am sure I can find some friends to join together and post on your page. I will copy and paste your link into the POB forum. I may even post one of my own, I have a couple of older darkner writes that I can dig out of the darkness of the abyss, LOL. Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility cool smile

ty so much angel...you are an angel and 2poemsforu is waiting with baited breath..HA!
ginga and Teardrops
LOL

10-02-2010 at 12:09:56 PM

RE: Buzz Worthy!! / A Jewel of a poetess, we must read.

A jewel of a poetess, we must read:

http://www.originalpoetry.com/best-place-to-be

10-03-2010 at 07:53:17 PM

Hey Poets,
There are 2 new poems up on 2poemsforu for October, titled, The Dark and The Abyss. Please come read and comment!
Just go to 2poemsforu page.
gingacheese

10-03-2010 at 08:00:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano

worthy... we are not worthy...
mindnumbings lilac scents

absolute brilliance...

http://www.originalpoetry.com/lilac-scents

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I YEAH, i read it. I am impressed though I have never experienced Autumn nor has ever seen the lilac shrub.

Last edited by cousinsoren 10-04-2010 at 10:47:54 AM

10-04-2010 at 01:22:01 AM

RE: Buzz Worthy!! The reaper has returned!!!

The mustacheman aka The reaper has returned from a much need vacation in the pits of hell and the darkness of despair. LOL. he has posted a new poem for us to enjoy called "whats-left". I hope all his friends and those who knew him will give him a big welcome home by stopping by his profile and reading and commenting on his new poem. For those who don't yet know mustacheman he is well worth the read as he is one of OP finest poets, very talented, and a great friend to all! So callling all of OP, please help me welcome back the mustacheman aka The reaper to the land of OP. Here is the link to his new poem : http://www.originalpoetry.com/whats-left_2
Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL-POB for life!

10-04-2010 at 03:44:02 PM

I have found a new poet to OP well worth the read, he is called musicredeemed and his newest post is very insightful and introspective filled with raw emotion and agnst. Here is the link to his new poem: http://www.originalpoetry.com/thirst_6
Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL aka A blind man walking

Last edited by angel33614 10-04-2010 at 03:44:46 PM

10-04-2010 at 06:32:30 PM

One of our friends in Uniform just posted a poem.
Welcome Alex-
http://www.originalpoetry.com/return-of-a-fallen-soldier

10-05-2010 at 06:14:58 PM

Calling all the poets of blood and any other dark poets of OP, please lets join together and show our appreciation to 2poemsforu for all thier support of our cause and for posting new poems by a couple of our poets. Let the blood trail begin as we spread darkness and fear throughout the land of OP, let all who live here know that when the sun goes down and the lights go out we rule the land! So gather all your minions, come forth from the shadows and the recesses of darkness and despair and let us partake in a blood bath of fun, please visit and comment on 2poemsforu profile as they are posting new writes just for halloween, our fav holiday! Angel of darkness-POB for life! we are the poets of blood, our pens bleed words, our hearts bleed emotions, and out souls bleed for a cause...vampire

10-05-2010 at 06:51:57 PM

ginga
Hey Poets,

There are 2 new poems up on 2poemsforu for October, titled, The Dark and The Abyss. Please come read and comment!

Just go to 2poemsforu page.

Hey Poets,
There are 2 more poems for your perusal posted tonight titled: "The Darkness" and "The Light." These dark poets are crawling out of their skin to showcase together. Go to 2poemsforu Thanks.
gingagulp

10-07-2010 at 07:22:44 PM

Do you want to read a poem to make you smile?

Here it is

http://www.originalpoetry.com/a-well-feathered-nest

10-11-2010 at 09:52:36 AM

POETS OF BLOOD come to 2poemsforu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginga

ok, poets we are hoping there will be some October posts on 2poemsforu as there are so many poets that write excellent dark poetry and with Halloween around the corner Marie and I want some posts for October . So grab a poet friend and post 2 poems (1each), on 2poemsforu page. Haiku are welcome too. There's got to be 2 poets who would write haiku ...ala scare me to death! Come one come all to the page 2poemsforu and read the Bio and pm us your poetry!! Thank you and we look forward to the fright! BOO! If we have to Marie and I will post for OCTOBER, but we'd rather you bring some of yours!!

Come one come all and read the latest posts at 2poemsforu.

The Poets of Blood have infiltrated and there is darkness in the house.

On October 11th these two new prose/story poems were posted (yes today!!):
"Blood Mortar" & "Duet"

previously in October: "The Darkness" & "The Light"
"The Abyss" & "The Dark"

and I promise there's more to come...

ginga

10-11-2010 at 09:56:53 AM

RE: POETS OF BLOOD come to 2poemsforu

Quote:

On October 11th these two new prose/story poems were posted (yes today!!):
"Blood Mortar" & "Duet"

"The Abyss" & "The Dark"

ginga

Looking for someone to team up with me for your post, on one of the two I have written so far on the dark side.......So come by and check them out and let me know if you want to partner up...........love ashavampirevampire

10-12-2010 at 07:47:18 AM

A smooth writing very special Poetess .. OP's very own LunaMarieexcaim

http://www.originalpoetry.com/my-brilliant-goodbye zipper

10-12-2010 at 10:39:32 PM

Just posted…. “Soul Sucker” & “Darkest Beast” October 12

The dark poems are flowing like blood from a vein!

On October 11th these two new prose/story poems were posted
"Blood Mortar" & "Duet"

"The Abyss" & "The Dark"

ginga & Teardrops

10-14-2010 at 05:29:23 PM

Buzz Worthy!! A Running Stop Watch

This is a great poem, a japanese masterpiece
By KDarcy
http://www.originalpoetry.com/a-running-stopwatch

10-20-2010 at 08:46:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2poemsforu

Just posted…. “Soul Sucker” & “Darkest Beast” October 12

The dark poems are flowing like blood from a vein!

On October 11th these two new prose/story poems were posted
"Blood Mortar" & "Duet"

"The Abyss" & "The Dark"

ginga & Teardrops

10-20-2010 at 09:00:32 PM

Hey Poets,
There is a NEW post Oct 20, on 2poemsforu. "Surrogate Mother" and "Dear Mom" are a deviation from the Dark Poems of October. Please read and support these 2 poets. Never fear more will creep onto that page before Halloween!
ginga & Teardropsrolleyes

10-21-2010 at 04:19:46 AM

RE: Buzz Worthy!! WORDSLINGER"S

E: Buzz Worthy!!; WordSlinger'
RE: RE: Buzz Worthy!! Roll with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordSlinger

Comment on "White Beard"

John Wordslinger,

Well! Well! You lead us very well to see this image of good "Ole Man Sea." Well done , this metaphorical filigree and vivid imagery. It reminds me of a one-line poem written by my eight-year old daughter ,when she saw the Rio Cobre in spate. "Here comes an angry man in his khaki suit," You have whimsically painted a gentler picture, John E.. Wordslinger, Poet Laureate of OP. Your inspiration to write this exquiste piece was a victory moment for you.

Reply to Comment
Reply to Commenturl]http://www.originalpoetry.com/white-beard[/url]
[/b]
Last edited by cousinsoren 09-23-201

Edit
Flag Post

10-21-2010 at 11:38:31 PM

RE: Buzz Worthy!! Sx9, a Prolific and interesting poet.

Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.