Original Poetry Forums

Sept. 15th-Happy Birthday John E. WordSlinger

09-15-2010 at 12:35:36 AM

Sept. 15th-Happy Birthday John E. WordSlinger

Im writing this a tad premature because Im SOOO excited your birthday is in a half hour!! You have given so much to me, and OP thro' this last year that there is absolutely no way I could ever pen your true worth! You mean everything to me John, and your spirit has lit this place up like a thousand birthday candles!!-Happy. happy, birthday sweetheart!!
with all my love-
Madelynn
ps-thread posters, prepare to be bumped by the Maddi truck today- this guy'z worth it!!kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskissoh-and ps-tongue rolleye

09-15-2010 at 12:50:11 AM

RE: Sept. 15th-Happy Birthday John E. WordSlinger

John,
Happy Birthday dear poet friend and super commentator of OP. Only Maddi can say it so passionately, but I want to thank you for your commaraderie and love for poetry, as well as the opportunity to read your creative words and visions you post here.
gingacheese

09-15-2010 at 01:55:38 AM

John,
my dear friend, Happy birthday!!!! You give so much to all those around you and have been such a great friend to so many, you have taught us, inspired us, helped us, and been there as a friend. You deserve only the very best in return that life has to offer, God bless you my friend on this joyous day! On this day the lord gave us a kindhearted, joyous, kindred soul and for this the world is a brighter place, your spirit shines rays of light that blinds alll those around you. Happy birthday my dear friendexcaimexcaimexcaim grin

09-15-2010 at 04:06:45 AM

Happy Birthday. From reading these other posts you must be one rad dude.

09-15-2010 at 05:22:42 AM

Happy Birthday Johnexcaim
i wish you all the bestgrin......a lot of fun todaywinkcool smileexcaim

09-15-2010 at 05:57:10 AM

Happy Birthday John! Run to the forest and sketch some sketches!
StandingBearzipper

09-15-2010 at 05:59:25 AM

09-15-2010 at 05:59:25 AM

Last edited by cousinsoren 09-15-2010 at 06:02:06 AM

09-15-2010 at 06:48:00 AM

oh Wow,,,,,,,,,,its your turn now my dear poet friend Word Slinggggggggggggggggggerrrr

Here is sending you many wishes come true for a very Happy Birthday to last the whole day through............
Happy Birthday John
XOXOXO
Love ashasnakered facecool smiletongue winktongue rolleyetongue laughrolleyes

09-15-2010 at 11:20:15 AM

Happy Birthday John! ... fellow Virgo poet friend! ............ my best, Luna

09-15-2010 at 11:23:19 AM

"Old man take a look at yourself
you're a lot like me..."

Happy B-Day!!

09-15-2010 at 12:00:53 PM

Happy Birthday, John!! Hope you have an amazing day!

09-15-2010 at 12:52:03 PM

Happy Muthaf@cking B-Day Bro! Doesn't get much more poetic than THAT!

Last edited by Rygar 09-15-2010 at 12:52:40 PM

09-15-2010 at 01:46:20 PM

Happy Birthday, John!! What else can I say, its your day in the sun (overcast notwithstanding)!!! LOLLOLbig surprisecheeseshockcool smirkcool smilecool smile

09-15-2010 at 01:48:26 PM

Happy Birthday John, Peace and Love, ~Spence

09-15-2010 at 02:05:11 PM

Oh hey btw...you have to tell us how old you are so we know how many licks to give ya..........LOL.............or I will go to Maddi and ask her......WEGcool smilezipperLOLtongue laughtongue rolleyetongue wink

09-15-2010 at 02:42:29 PM

HAPPY B-DAY JOHN!!

CRANK IT UP!!

DO IT UP!!

LIVE IT UP!!

Enjoy brother

09-15-2010 at 04:37:38 PM

well, well, well - of all the days to visit! I'm glad I did. Happy Birthday John - I hope it's magnificent. Hopefully soon I'll find time to rejoin you all here on a less sporadic basis....in the meantime? KEEP SLINGIN'! cool smile

09-15-2010 at 07:04:37 PM
  • kah
  • kah

Happy birthday, Wordslinger!!! And how many spanks will Maddi be administering??

winkLOL

09-15-2010 at 07:44:41 PM

Ok 40 spanks lol, 40 punches, easy on me, but you have to catch me...

Madelynn you are my love come true. thank you my Human Light-
:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

Ginga super commentator of OP hmm, Well Im trying not to use the word awesome since Pacman doesnt like that, but I love that word, lol,
Im a learning from the school here, to comment, but I dont want to seem academic, lol
Thank you Ginga

Angel thank you I love your energy, and sparky spirit, you are on the way to becoming immortal

Hiporlacking, lol thanks you are on my friendlist vice a versa silly

Stefy, thank you, you are on original poet, very cool to me

StandingBear thank you, yes you are right, I love when I write in that genre, so does Maddi, I sure will

My Fuzzy Cuzzy, (big smile) lol, I have no clue, lol, moonpalachia it is love it whooo
thank you Oren

Asha lol you are awesome where's my hugs lol, thank you

lunamarie lol you are trip you comment out of no where with such funny stuff, lol, thank you

Dah, thank you that's a good one, made me smile, smile

MindN you are awesome, so when is Danos B-Day, lol
thank you

Rygar thank you a man that takes after the horse spirit like me, ty

Marck, thank you, you are amazing, you did something because the sun wont stop shining here, lol, ty

Spence, hahaha, lol you are the man, roll this stuff up Northern lights baby, lol

Artie, why hell ya Artie came to the party, thank you man, and thanks for all the blood shed on sites we are meeting, cool huh, ty

tenderpoisin, thank you ya you missed a lot here, lol, so stay an post some poems,
we all missed you

Kah, kah kah you are the wonder poet here, creating realms never seen,
Say Car for us, lol ok 40 spanks lol

Ok here is a video for the party , people think Ratt are posers, well not me, and Madelynn, they were the beginning of the hair bands maybe but they set a trend, maybe,
but here is why I posting this, when I had to run a way when I was teen from Gangs of the Southside of Chicago, and abusive parents, I knew there was a better life for me, and when I got there this band was introduced to me, and I may not have been able to be in a band that opened for them or Ozzy, but I got the rest for sure.
I wanted to be a Rockstar, close, but now I am a poet, and the rest is History, so
90 percent of my wishes came true:

Thank you all, with love

I see the similarities, lol

Last edited by WordSlinger 09-15-2010 at 07:54:20 PM

09-15-2010 at 07:57:57 PM

Is there a party going on? Pass the punch, please!

Happy Birthday John E Worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddsssssssssllllllllliiiiinnnnnnggggggeeeeeerrrrrr!!!!!

09-15-2010 at 08:01:12 PM

Oh, boy...........I guess I am late (well not too late) to at least wish you the
best, of the best part of what's left of it...........HIPPY, HOPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Slinger..........

grin....and one of these.....wink

09-15-2010 at 08:07:00 PM

Hi everyone be sure to read the Poets of Blood this fall

Last edited by PoetsofBlood 09-15-2010 at 08:07:44 PM

09-15-2010 at 08:13:09 PM

Aria, ok, oren spikes it with Moonpalachia, lol, thank you kiddo

G, thank you, tell us a joke, or a riddle for the party, please, lol

POB thank you all

09-15-2010 at 08:19:24 PM

Okay Slinger.………Why did Wordslinger run across the road naked carrying a yardstick ?

grrr shock....or could it be.....tongue laugh

Poetry is what is lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.