Original Poetry Forums

Poetry for Healing: Poemeopathy Class

10-13-2010 at 10:31:02 AM

Poetry for Healing: Poemeopathy Class

I find that poetry that can heal is very interesting.
I also find that poetry has healed me in ways.
I am no expert, but I would like to ask all of you
to look at the in formation I have found, and lets see
what we can do to heal some folks.
=-=-=-
The name, 'Poemeopathy' (poh-mee-OPP-uh-thee), is a play on the word, 'hoemeopathy', which involves remedies for the physical body. Poemeopathy is poetry/remedies for the spirit meant to comfort, heal and support.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-
Swollen Hemingways? See a Doctorow

I woke up this morning feeling
incredibly Gorky. So I made an appointment
to see my Doctorow. He said my Hemingways
looked a little swollen and sent me to
get an M.R. James and a complete Shakespeare.
By that time, I began to feel a slight Trilling
in my Dickinsons and some minor Kipling
in my left Auden. The entire experience
was extremely Dickey.

I was referred to an H.D., who asked
about my cummings. She detected traces
of Plath in my Sextons and suggested
I might also have some Updike
trapped in my Yeatsian system.
She recommended that to keep Orwell
and prevent inflammation to my Balzac,
I elevate my Flaubert once a day.

The poem is by the Irish American poet Terence Winch
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Can Poetry Heal? by John Lundberg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-lundberg/can-poetry-heal_b_145560.html

I know a few poets who I think could use some therapy (including myself), but until recently I'd never considered the art as a serious therapeutic tool. Some therapists, it turns out, find poetry to be highly effective in helping patients to cope with and overcome mental illness. In an article for the Psychiatric Centers Information Network, registered poetry therapist Perie J. Longo instructs us that "the word therapy, after all, comes from the Greek word therapeia meaning to nurse or cure through dance, song, poem and drama." I had no idea.

There are a few basic, accepted methods of poetry therapy. In one group method, the therapist selects a poem that highlights a problem that the patient group is dealing with, and that might help open a dialogue on the subject. Reading Emily Dickinson, for example, might help patients realize that loneliness isn't unique. Reading Roethke's "The Waking" might serve to focus a discussion on taking life one step at a time. Of course, this has to be carefully managed: poems mean different things to different people, and a poem that uplifts one patient might depress another.

A second method of therapy calls on patients to write their own poems. Longo holds poetry workshops for patients which are structured a lot like workshops in academia. When a patient's poem comes up for discussion, a couple of people read it to let the rhythms and the music sink in, then the group silently considers it until someone offers up a question or opinion. Of course, in poetry therapy, poems aren't looked at for their value as art, but as a window into the psychology of the poet and, by extension, as a means of healing. According to Longo, there are two major facets to such healing: defining the self, and helping to make connections between the self and others.

If you've ever written a poem, you know that the act of writing a poem can certainly achieve that first facet. Every poem I've written has given me at least some sense of defining myself. For a patient with mental illness, this act can take on particular importance. Longo once asked a patient how it felt to hold a published copy of a poem he'd written. The man simply replied, "I feel like I am somebody, finally."

As for the connection to others, Longo quotes the poet Stephen Dobyns, from his book Best Words, Best Order: Essays on Poetry, in which Dobyns wrote, "I believe that a poem is a window that hangs between two or more human beings who otherwise live in darkened rooms. " Longo described one workshop in which such a connection was hauntingly made:

Often I will take a phrase from a poem and repeat it for each group member to orally fill in their thoughts, before they write their own poem. One day I began with such a phrase, "I have the right." As we went around the circle seated in the living room, most touching lines were being spoken: I have the right to get a cup of milk in the middle of the night; I have the right to breathe; I have the right to play my guitar; I have the right to comb my hair, etc. Suddenly one young man who was suicidal said, "I have the right to get a gun to shoot myself." A woman, who had sat quite silently lost in herself each time she came to group, which was not often, spoke up. Turning to him she said softly but firmly, "And I have the right to take it from you." In that moment the silence was stunning.

Longo also speaks to a third potential benefit of writing poetry: that writing a poem can help to clear up one's emotions on a complex issue. Form plays a key role here since it necessitates that you manipulate your thoughts into a structure--I occasionally feel that in writing a poem I've forced chaotic ideas into a sort of stillness. Longo mentions one radical formal technique: drawing "a box in the middle of the page and limit[ing] words to that space. Emotion will not run amok in this way, but be protected in the frame natural to the order of poetry."

It makes sense that poetry could have significant healing effects, and I wonder if those effects might actaully draw some poets to the art. I know poets who insist, with seriousness, that if they didn't write regularly, they'd go mad. And there are famous examples--like Plath--of those who wrestled with their demons on the page. In some cases, one could argue, poetry may have made matters worse.

Experts are careful to stress that poetry is a tool, which, wrongfully employed, can hurt rather than heal a patient. But many feel that it has significant potential. In a Time Magazine article on poetry therapy, Yale Psychiatrist Albert Rothenberg offered that "poetry by itself does not cure," but noted the benefit of its unique focus on verbalization, which, he offered, is "the lifeblood of psychotherapy."

Can Poetry Heal? by John Lundberg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-lundberg/can-poetry-heal_b_145560.html
an article posting on huffingtonpost.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=
The Military has a website for soldiers dealing with issues,
and they have some poets, and poetry there.
Here is the link.
http://www.dcoe.health.mil/blog/article.aspx?id=1&postid=102
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Writers and Depression
© 1995 by Nancy Etchemendy

On an afternoon in September of 1994, I sat by myself with a razor blade in my hand. Outside, the weather was hot and still. But in my head a storm raged. Dozens of disordered voices howled in the wind of that storm. Most of them were of the opinion that my work had no value; that I would never succeed as a writer, and thus would never realize my most cherished dream; that the pain of my existence had made me a liability to myself and to my family; and that I would be better off dead. Luckily, the voice I heard most clearly as I held the razor poised above the veins of my wrist was that of my young son, asking me to think about what his life would be like without a mother. I put the blade down and cried, unable to do what I had intended, but finally convinced that I was seriously ill and needed help.

The name for the condition is clinical depression. During the year of my recovery, I was surprised yet somehow comforted to discover that depression is one of the most common human ailments. Almost everyone becomes clinically depressed at least once. Over half the general population will experience two or more episodes of serious depression during a lifetime. Statistics gathered in a recent article in Scientific American* indicate that the incidence of clinical depression among writers and artists may be as much as ten times greater than that among the general population. The incidence of suicide is as much as eighteen times greater. Why should this be the case? What exactly is depression? And what can we, as individuals who are apparently more vulnerable than most, do to protect ourselves from the specter of this often fatal illness?

The most common symptoms of depression are:

•Isolation. Loss of interest in activities and friends. A sense of being trapped inside yourself. You may develop an aversion to answering the phone or the doorbell, or to greeting acquaintances if you pass them on the street.

•A major change in sleeping patterns. Are you sleeping more than usual, or do you find that you go to sleep easily but awaken during the night and can't get back to sleep? Anecdotal evidence suggests that many writers suffer from frequent insomnia. But if your insomnia gets much worse than usual, this, too, can be a sign of depression.

•A generalized inability to take pleasure in life. This can include loss of interest in food, or obsessive consumption of it. A secondary symptom is unintentional weight loss or gain of more than ten pounds in a short period of time. It can also include loss of interest in sex.

•Inability to concentrate. This can manifest as a pattern of dropping things, frequent accidents while walking or driving, and so forth. It can also show up as a feeling of confusion, or inability to make decisions.

•Loss of hope. If your prospects for the future seem unremittingly bleak, be suspicious.

•Self-medication. You may be unable to shake the conviction that you need alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, or other nonprescription drugs in order to cope with life.
Scientists are still debating the question of why writers seem particularly prone to depression. Some feel that the underlying cause may be genetic. But it's also possible that the cause is more mundane. Some of the everyday aspects of writing may contribute to depression.

It takes a lot of courage to be a professional writer, though this fact is rarely acknowledged. Producing a book, a story, or a poem is emotionally similar to becoming a parent. We put so much of ourselves into our work that it's hard to separate ourselves from it, even after we've finished it and sent it out into the world to be judged by others. So it's easy to get confused about whether an editor is rejecting your story or you personally. The steady drum of rejection slips is a part of life for every writer, even the most successful. The courage it takes to deal with rejections and keep going may fail us at times. Without courage, we become fair game for depression.

Another occupational hazard for writers is the solitary nature of the profession. We spend a lot of time sitting alone with only our thoughts for company; it's difficult to get work done under any other circumstances. The average writer doesn't swim in the luxurious stream of external feedback that most human beings enjoy. Most of the decisions we make about our work and its quality we make on our own. There may be periods of time during which the only feedback we have is a string of editorial rejections. Even after we achieve regular publication, we must sometimes grapple with harsh reviews, critical inattention, or indifferent treatment from publishers. It's not socially acceptable to complain too much about these unpleasant aspects of the business, so the tendency is to internalize them--to take them to heart, and believe that they mean the worst. Without frequent reality checks--perspectives from a number of other people--it's possible to get stuck in the endless! loop of our own doubts and get further and further from the truth without realizing it.

There are several things a writer can do to keep depression at bay, or to dig out from under it once it descends. First, realize that the body and the mind are an interdependent system. Staying emotionally healthy is always easier if you feel good physically. My own dance with depression was complicated by the the chronic pain of a degenerative disease. I know from firsthand experience that once I felt better physically, the climb back to a normal outlook on life became considerably easier.

If you habitually overuse common drugs such as alcohol, nicotine, or even caffeine, make an effort to cut down. (Be careful to withdraw from nicotine and caffeine gradually, though, as sudden withdrawal can actually add to depression!) These substances can cause various physical discomforts ranging from nausea to respiratory difficulties. They can also contribute to perceptual distortions and mood swings. Pay attention to your diet. Eating regular, well-balanced meals will make you feel better in every way. Try to keep regular hours. They don't have to be normal. But they do have to stay about the same from day to day, and they should include adequate rest. Last but not least, try to get some aerobic exercise each day. It doesn't have to be much and it doesn't have to be particularly strenuous. Even as little as twenty minutes of cycling or brisk walking daily will benefit your overall health in a big way.

To alleviate isolation, cultivate the friendship of other writers. Having other writers to talk to can help you keep a healthier perspective. One note of caution here, though. Be careful about participating in a workshop or critique group while you're depressed. Inept or unnecessesarily harsh criticisms can exacerbate the problem.

There will probably still be times when the dark curtain of depression comes down in spite of your best efforts to stay healthy. According to Gene Grossman, a family therapist who has practiced for over twenty years in the San Francisco Bay Area, it takes resilience to overcome depression, and resilience can be learned to some degree. He recommends several valuable texts for writers who are learning to cope with depression: Darkness Visible: A Memoir of Madness, by the renowned novelist William Styron; Learned Optimism, by Martin Seligman; and How to Want What You Have, by Timothy Miller, Ph.D. In addition to these, I have found Nathaniel Branden's book The Six Pillars of Self Esteem, and Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way very helpful.

Finally, if you're too ill to help yourself and the task of fighting the darkness seems insurmountable, don't hesitate to get professional help. I ended up looking at that razor blade because I thought it would be a humiliating admission of weakness if I went to see a therapist. I had a lot of "good" excuses. It would cause my family pain and embarrassment. It would cost too much money. The only thing a therapist could do would be to prescribe anti-depressants, which would probably rob me of the will to write. I should have asked myself what would hurt and embarrass my family more, my seeing a psychiatrist or my committing suicide. I should have realized that drug therapy is just one of many possible paths out of depression's jungle. And the expense of therapy is not as great as I feared. Most insurance policies cover at least some of the expenses associated with treatment of acute conditions such as clinical depression. If you have no insurance, there are many th! erapists who work on a sliding rate scale, based on the patient's ability to pay.

There are hundreds of good moments in every single day. Noticing them and celebrating them on paper is part of what makes us writers. If you stop being able to see them, take action. It may save your life.

=-0=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Here is my attempt to heal with poetry.
Poetic GunPowder
http://www.originalpoetry.com/poetic-gunpowder
Maybe some of you know more about this, and other articles,
poets, poems, and web sites.
Please add to this thread, and disccusion

Last edited by WordSlinger 10-13-2010 at 10:34:00 AM

10-19-2010 at 06:07:55 PM

RE: Poetry for Healing: Poemeopathy Class

Here is a poem that is based on this whole idea, and more.

poets of time stand together
by shepardsbrother
http://www.originalpoetry.com/poets-of-time-stand-together

10-28-2010 at 10:47:53 AM

A Poem That Nourishes the Spirit

I Praise The Morning Loudly

Light is the inner-urge of stars singing out
at the living request of dawn, and all of
dark’s destruction is repaired by a single beam:

it’s morning, come and feed, dragonflies
and butterflies, bury your mouths in each little
wildflower and soak up the crystal weeping dew;
leap from petal to petal; place your eggs upon
each color and rub your wings in harmony.

Earth smells good! And tastes even better!
She is raw and alive with nutrients and minerals
for me to rub my face in, and I am kissed on
the back of my head by the sun’s great grin.

It’s morning; the sky has built its blue spread
printed with puffy white and a breath of breeze
to set sail by. Listen! The mourning doves and
mockingbirds hold mouths full of melodies
mystical enough to be little gods.

I am wide-awake now with my barefoot toes
loving each blade of wet green; my eyes are
feverish for nature’s nakedness, and my ears
hold animal sounds close to my heart.

Oh, look! A red fox sits at the edge of the meadow,
its curiosity aimed at me; a red hawk ropes the air
with its tail feathers streaming, and a mule deer bolts
in to the forest at the sound of my song:

I praise the morning loudly,
I praise it loud and clear!

©dah 2010kiss

11-20-2010 at 02:03:36 PM
  • ThoughtCaster
  • ThoughtCaster

The word therapy comes from the Greek therapeia, meaning to cure through involvement in one of the expressive arts: dance, song, poetry or drama. Poetry as therapy uses the traditional techniques of poetry — rhythm, sound, metaphor, etc. — but the focus is the person writing. Amateur poetry is only a means to an end, therefore, though an important one, which is the growth in selfhood and emotional awareness through self-expression.

Discussion
Healing enters into every art, in its appreciation and creation. Freud, Adler, Jung and other psychiatrists have all learnt from the poet’s insight into the unconscious and its inner workings. Genius and madness are near-allied, a fact recognised in the self-healing through writing that has been prescribed for centuries in the treatment of the mentally ill. Such approaches have received serious study only in the last fifty years or so, however, with guidelines issued, courses offered that lead to certification in poetry therapy, and so forth. Poetry workshops also have their scattering of the emotionally disturbed, as their organisers know only too well, and it must be admitted that a significant percentage of good poets do need professional care from time to time.

Perhaps no one is entirely well, not to psychiatrists or the emotionally honest. Artists in particular may well feed off their difficulties, perhaps even nurse them, so that the many tens of thousands who turn to poetry as a means of exploring issues that are painful and/or deeply buried are only pursuing paths that lead to the greatest of human achievements. Poetry as an art form goes further – much further – but poetry as therapy is not be despised, even by the professional poet. It unlocks the doors of creativity, and is always prescribed in beginner’s courses. It sustains the seasoned writer through the penury and disappointment of rejection slips. And it helps the serious writer not to lose touch with an innermost being, which is the greatest disaster, that no amount of skill or professionalism can hide.

Points to Bear in Mind
Readers under professional care should follow links on the resources page. The walking wounded may like to remember:

Workshops in poetry as a therapy are not a course with grading and criticism. The emphasis is on self-expression, exploration and discovery.

You will get most out of the workshop by writing yourself, but even input as discussion is helpful.

A poem is usually chosen for discussion that expresses the dominant emotion of the group. Writer and listeners gain strength from exploring common problems. To give fears and emotions some concrete form is already to begin mastering them.

The content comes first. Certain words and rhythms arise naturally when we speak from the heart, and this courage is often all that is needed to get the writing going.

Nothing is lost in such workshops. Technical workshops can leave very mixed feelings, but the simple revelations of our common humanity in therapy are things we never quite forget.

Source:
http://www.poetrymagic.co.uk/therapy.html

11-05-2018 at 08:36:22 PM

201811.6chenjinyan

nike hyperdunks
bcbg
coach factory outlet
asics shoes
north face jackets
burberry outlet
mlb jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
nike kyrie 2
marc jacobs
tiffany jewelry
linda farrow sunglasses
balenciaga shoes
ferragamo belt
michael kors handbags
nike air max
coach outlet
swarovski
nike air max
ray ban sunglasses
omega watches
oakley sunglasses
persol sunglasses
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
sophia webster shoes
adidas superstar
barcelona jersey
ray ban wayfarers
timberland outlet
flipflops
adidas jeremy scott
ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
tiffany rings
gucci slides
sac longchamp
louboutin
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
moncler outlet
burberry sale
michael kors outlet
jordan 1
flip flops
ray ban sunglasses
baby uggs
kate spade handbags
true religion jeans
tiffany jewelry
jordan 3
nike outlet
nike blazer
hermes bags
cheap nhl jerseys
nike shox
longchamp outlet
nike air max 2017
maillot de foot pas cher
mulberry handbags
hermes kelly bag
pandora jewelry
ugg boots
tag heuer watches
new balance
cartier jewelry
shoe carnival
manolo blahnik
pandora charms
nike air max 90
cheap jordans
audemars piguet
balenciaga sandals
mont blanc pens
under armour shoes
nfl jerseys
nike dunks
coach outlet
versace clothing
oakley sunglasses
off-white
stussy clothing
tory burch shoes
pandora jewelry
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
x-large clothing
mizuno shoes
nike outlet
vetements clothing
marc jacobs handbags
michael kors
nike air max
longchamp
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade handbags
jordan 12
givenchy handbags
ralph lauren jeans
christian louboutin
nike tn
basketball shoes
monster headphones
replica watches
nike epic react
ugg boots
dolce and gabbana
polo outlet
jordans
nike tennis
pandora outlet
louboutin
lebron 15
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
converse shoes
ugg slippers
jordan shoes
mlb jerseys
ugg sale
ugg sale
supra shoes
ugg outlet
rolex watches
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
nike flight bonafide
christian louboutin
supreme
nike shoes for women
ugg clearance
oakley sunglasses
north face outlet
converse outlet
saint laurent sunglasses
ralph lauren
jordan shoes
ugg for women
stephen curry shoes
coach outlet
pelikan pens
versace bags
ralph lauren outlet
trikots günstig
nike shoes
prada outlet
ray ban
tiffany & co
nine west
air jordan pas cher
christian louboutin
nhl jerseys
versace sunglasses
beats headphones
michael kors
nike air force 1
nike dunks
nike mercurial
burberry
ugg boots
adidas outlet
michael kors
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nike air max 1
moncler outlet
snapback hats
tory burch bags
ugg outlet
celine
converse
ugg boots
kate spade outlet
jordan 5
saucony shoes
oakley sunglasses
ugg sale
tommy hilfiger
visconti pens
kobe 11
ysl makeup
curry jersey
lebron james jersey
philipp plein
adidas football boots
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike flip-flops
coach outlet
victoria's secret
woolrich jackets
maillot de foot
jordan xx9
ugg australia
polo outlet
coach wallets
nike free
nfl jerseys
jordans
vans outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
coach outlet
kd 8
ralph lauren
tiffany & co
flops
oakley sunglasses
malone souliers
jordan 8
michael kors outlet
soccer jerseys
ugg outlet
miu miu sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
adidas nmd
lebron soldier 10
ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
kate spade outlet
michael kors handbags
new balance shoes
polo ralph lauren
roshe run
dansko
adidas ultra boost
coach outlet online
teva sandals
adidas shoes
philipp plein outlet
burberry outlet
nike cortez
michael kors outlet clearance
nfl jerseys
yeezy shoes
soldier 11
ugg shoes
ugg outlet
coach handbags
coach outlet
hermes
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg for kids
ugg boots
salvatore ferragamo
fitflops sale
beats by dre
ugg clearance
nike revolution
true religion
columbia
michael kors outlet
jordan
longchamp outlet
nike factory
canada goose
nobis jackets
swarovski jewelry
oakley sunglasses
russell westbrook shoes
bottega veneta
manchester united jersey
nike free run
fussball trikots
hundreds clothing
nike free run
ugg australia
canada goose jackets
north face
adidas shoes
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
louboutin
prada sunglasses
pandora jewelry
stuart weitzman
wedding shoes
moncler outlet
oakley sunglasses
baseball jerseys
prada handbags
nike air max plus
coach outlet
nike air max 95
nike air max 270
nike air max
fila shoes
uggs on sale
longchamp
adidas slides
ralph lauren
coach outlet
christian louboutin
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
van cleef & arpels
north face outlet
nike air max
adidas wings
pandora jewelry
russell wilson jersey
ugg boots
timberland outlet
air max
michael kors
lebron soldier 9
ugg store
air jordan
michael kors canada
oakley sunglasses
birkenstock sandals
light up shoes
uggs official site
lebron 13
football shirts
lebron ambassador 10
air jordan
polo ralph lauren
new balance sandals
ray bans
ugg for men
police sunglasses
red bottom shoes
giuseppe zanotti
montblanc fountain pen
tom brady jersey
ugg sale
mac makeup
ugg boots
true religion outlet
nike shoes
maglie calcio
nba jerseys
manolo blahnik
replica rolex watches
ray ban
nicholas kirkwood
jordans
pandora jewelry
breguet watches
cheap jerseys
tory burch sandals
adidas yeezy
nike roshe
michael kors outlet
red bottom shoes
baseball bats
ugg boots
north face outlet
hermes belt
nike outlet
hermes
cheap nfl jerseys
nike free
soccer jersey
mlb jerseys
north face jackets
ugg outlet
longchamp outlet
lululemon sale
moose knuckles jackets
jordan
pandora jewelry
alexander mcqueen
supreme clothing
air jordan
ferragamo shoes
adidas outlet
yoga pants
true religion
moncler jackets
ray ban
fitflops
red bottom shoes
yeezy desert rat 500
christian louboutin outlet
ysl handbags
michael kors outlet
kd 10
polo ralph lauren
running shoes
adidas outlet
the north face
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
miu miu handbags
christian louboutin
undefeated clothing
coach outlet
coach outlet online
suicoke sandals
mikimoto jewelry
nike air trainers
valentino
onitsuka tiger shoes
pandora jewelry
coach factory outlet
supreme clothing
nike outlet
columbia outlet
mac cosmetics
harden vol 2
harden vol 1
ralph lauren outlet
timberland outlet
jordan 6
links of london
nike air max
coach outlet
true religion outlet
cheap michael kors bags
canada goose jackets
omega watches
jordan shoes
breitling watches
north face
jordans
swarovski jewelry
nike lunarglide
oakley sunglasses
jordan 11
balenciaga
supreme
y3 shoes
tory burch outlet
nike huarache
ray ban sunglasses
adidas nmd
supra shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
kobe 12
parajumpers jackets
hollister
tom ford sunglasses
juicy couture outlet
north face outlet
basketball shoes
nike trainers
jimmy choo outlet
snapback hats
cheap jerseys
vans
coach outlet online
maui jim sunglasses
nike sb
ugg outlet
lebron 14
nike free
michael kors outlet
north face
polo ralph lauren
polo shirts
michael kors
levi jeans
fitflops
kate spade
supreme new york
nike factory store
lululemon
mishka clothing
christian louboutin
puma slides
timberland
fitflops
longchamp
prada
pasotti ombrelli
uggs outlet
reebok shoes
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren
nike outlet store
jordans
fingerlings monkey
nike presto
ugg boots
tory burch outlet
fitflops
nfl jerseys
dior handbags
north face outlet
paul george shoes
ugg outlet
russell westbrook jersey
adidas originals
new balance
mont blanc
skechers sandals
prada outlet
kevin durant shoes
hermes outlet
jordan
nike kyrie 3
superdry clothing
nike outlet store
jordan 4
michael kors purse
mac cosmetics
herve leger dresses
mbt
ralph lauren
marcelo burlon
ralph lauren
birkenstock outlet
ugg boots
pandora charms
camisetas de futbol
michael kors handbags
adidas yeezy
birkenstock
ray ban sunglasses
air jordan
mbt
nfl jerseys
nike air force 1
nike air max 97
spalding basketball
vans outlet
coach outlet
ray ban
belstaff outlet
coach bags
tods
kate spade outlet
ferragamo
adidas stan smith
bvlgari jewelry
ugg outlet
maglia calcio
puma fenty
vans shoes
nike air max 2018
true religion jeans
lee jeans
nike huarache
camisetas de futbol
soccer jerseys
timberland
adidas flip flops
birkenstock
ugg outlet
converse shoes
vibram fivefingers
puma shoes
coach factory outlet
lebron 15
mcm backpack
nike outlet
soccer jerseys
under armour outlet
off-white
nike blazer
201811.6chenjinyan

To have great poets there must be great audiences too.

Walt Whitman, American Poet (1819-1892)