Original Poetry Forums

Hear Me Out 9

03-08-2011 at 01:13:13 PM

Hear Me Out 9

NEWS FLASH!!!
OP Who Is Running Things here?
The moderator has been kicked to the curb. The Site’s first Anthology of poetry as a money maker was a failure. Their promise of giving moderate gain to those poets involved with winning the contests was over looked because of lack of sales. One can not get money from nothing but it was a promise that was made if they thought that the making of this book was going to be so costly they should have trashed He whole deal or found people that would do this in stages. Either way the poets at OP were lied too. And the remaining fact that they said they wanted to sell another book is a slap our face a poetic society. They let poets display insulting remarks about each other on the forums and allows h videos demeaning each other without reguard to accountability. Poets have tried to talk to those that run the Site yet no answer is our reply. Still they insist that we should keep submitting poetry and act like nothing is wrong. This ignorant behavior is rude and uncalled for. Instead of helping matters they are locked behind some wall thinking about pulling the plug on the whole site. Tell us Open a member for some time and I have tried to reach you and on these matters and till now I have heard no word. How long will you take a blind eye to these issues. If you do decide to close shop then you should tell your poets to pull their work and let this ship go down with the captain. I have my own views and you can read them in greater detail at HEAR ME OUT. That is in the first forum. Thank You Plot121 AKA Robert…

03-08-2011 at 01:49:26 PM

RE: Hear Me Out 9

You've posted 10 forum posts and not one of them says a thing? How is that possible? What exactly are you proposing?

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.