Original Poetry Forums

I Love This Great Jerk --- House M.D

04-20-2011 at 11:16:36 PM

I Love This Great Jerk --- House M.D

Since the first home episope I was hooked [b]House MD DVD[/b] . It is probably very little that I have not seen since I started watching it. In fact I lost I'm sure I saw the replay. I've seen a lot of episodes many times, it does not matter, because I just really like to see them all again and again [b]Nip Tuck DVD[/b] . Sometimes they have a marathon house, if you do not need to eat or go somewhere, etc., probably sitting in front of the TV watching for hours. [b]The Simpsons DVD[/b]

I have lived all hours of the night to watch it. It's never been a program on TV that has my interest as much as the House. I really have never been part of watching the programs [b]Sex And The City DVD[/b] , doctors, but this was completely different from me. Its just so different than the others. Some of them can be so boring, but this has never been to me. I am sure that every new episode of House is watching [b]Glee DVD[/b] . I hope the house stays around for many years to come.

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.