Original Poetry Forums

Hey all, feedback for feedback

09-15-2012 at 01:01:52 AM

Hey all, feedback for feedback

I'm new here, I'd like to be fairly active with this site if everything about it turns out legitimate. I've always enjoyed writing poetry or short stories, I guess just writing in general, but recently I've decided I'd like to put some focus on writing for the sake of sharing my ideas, philosophies, and beliefs. Most of my old stuff I wrote and didn't expect much of it to really mean anything to anyone but me. Now I'm trying to share some of what I own as beliefs and I enjoy doing poetically. Please help me hone the art. Critiques and rates on my work will earn you a critique back if you'd like one. I'd really like to build up to having several people as friends that I can work with daily, bounce ideas, and create publishable pieces with. If that is something you'd be interested in just send me a message or add me as a friend. I just joined this site yesterday so I apologize in advance for any mistakes or naivety I make in this process. Thanks allexcaim

11-02-2012 at 08:29:27 PM

RE: Hey all, feedback for feedback

I would love to provide feedback if you would do the same in return. It could be fun!LOL

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.