Original Poetry Forums

I would like to have Antonio Brown

02-22-2019 at 10:21:27 PM

I would like to have Antonio Brown

on our team as much as the next person. However 49ers Mike Person Jersey , I don’t think the chances of us getting him are very good. I have heard the talk that he is only worth a fourth or a fifth but it is not about what people think he is worth, it is about one team deciding to spend a first round pick on him and I just like that he is gone. Anyway, what should we do with our second round pick if we don’t trade it for Brown?I wanted Nassir Adderley but it looks like he will be long gone. I also like Darnell Savage a lot but we can probably get him in the fourth round if he doesn’t fly up the charts after the combine. Do we use it on another cornerback? Perhaps we trade down to the middle of the round and get Trayvon Mullen? I know a lot of people want to use it on a WR, do we pick Hakeem Butler? We really need to start looking for Staley’s replacement, perhaps there is an offensive tackle Shanahan likes? What do you think?Now onto those hot links: 4 pending free agents 49ers should re-signKyle Madson49ers need at WR grows after declining Pierre optionKyle MadsonConducting an autopsy of the 49ers offenseGrant CohnWhat are the best fits for Antonio Brown?Mike FlorioNo Huddle Podcast: Taking a look at the 49ers’ plan for free agency and the draftStaffOddsmakers think OBJ will remain a GiantMike FlorioReport: 49ers moving on from WR Pierre Kyle MadsonKyle Shanahan and Antonio Brown would be a ‘very good fit’video Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has started his career as a starter better than anyone could have expected, throwing more touchdown passes in the first two games of a season (10) than any other player ever has in the history of the league http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-weston-richburg-jersey , and also twice being named the AFC offensive player of the week. His coach knows that it won’t continue to be as easy as it’s been, as defensive coordinators get more and more Mahomes film — and, in turn, Mahomes faces the challenge of getting his game to a higher level.rise up and do that. Is there going to be a hiccup here or there? Yes. There will be learning experiences going on here. Everything has not been roses up to this point. It looks like it 49ers Richard Sherman Jersey , but that has not been the case. He has a ton of things to work on. As he goes on, there are a lot of great defensive minds in this league and they will present it to him. One advantage I think he had was he was able to work against [Chiefs defensive coordinator] Bob [Sutton] at training camp and had a lot of things thrown at him. Everyone has their flavor and you have to be able to answer it.eid knows that “different wrinkles” will indeed be coming. He can expect them on Sunday from the 49ers, even if the wrinkles consist of defensive players not making mistakes, which 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman believes the Steelers did in Week Two. “There were a lot of busts in the Pittsburgh game,” Sherman told reporters on Thursday Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey , three days before his team faces the Chiefs in what will be Mahomes’ first career home start. “A lot of guys out of position. It looked like they just tried to do too much. They had a bunch of checks. Any time you try to scheme up for every single play you’re going to get, it’s going to be tough. I think they made it way too complicated. . . . You know, [Mahomes] made great plays and great throws but there were a lot of guys running scot-free, buck naked, wide open. You’ve got to play more sound than that.”Of course, maybe that was a result of the looks the Chiefs were giving them and/or Mahomes reacting to coverages before the snap 49ers Alfred Morris Jersey , allowing him to anticipate where the open man would be. Whatever the explanation, Sunday’s game between San Francisco and Kansas City surely will leave someone to explain why the Chiefs were able to continue their torrid start offensively, or why they weren’t.

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.