Original Poetry Forums

who is running op now

10-12-2019 at 07:55:50 PM

who is running op now

i have been a member on and off for years. who is in charge. what is the future of this site. what needs to be done? what can i do to help? 10/2019 phoenix

phoenix29

10-16-2019 at 06:03:56 PM

RE: who is running op now

another thought, and i need you, the members on here for help and opinions, people come on this site. no one greets them, no one helps them, they leave disappointed, We are poets, our hearts are bigger, we are creators of works of art, we are a class of people who create worlds within worlds with our writing, we share we read and we think on a different level. you need help, you want a honest opinion, please everyone, lets join together, add me as a friend, lets make this a poetic community for all. greet newbies, help others, rate and comment, lets start a COUP. gringringringringringrini;m willing t5o help. who else? PHOENIX

12-10-2019 at 10:30:42 PM

RE: who is running op now

I've only been on this site for a few years but I agree, it is kinda dead around here. I'll be honest, I've considered (for a long time now) deleting my account here and taking my poems elsewhere. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if others did the same. I've read older forums and poems from other poets and from what I can tell, it used to be much livelier back then. But, I do agree that it is disappointing to have no response whatsoever when offering feedback. And it doesn't help that not much is known about the creators/administrators of this site.

To have great poets there must be great audiences too.

Walt Whitman, American Poet (1819-1892)