Original Poetry Forums

Basic FFXIV Gil Tips

09-26-2021 at 09:31:12 PM

Basic FFXIV Gil Tips

Basic FFXIV Gil Tips

Good Morning Folks! This morning I am going to venture forth into a topic that I admittedly am no real expert on. However, I also know there are a large number of folks out there trying to figure out how to make money in Final Fantasy XIV. For me personally, it was a shift in my mindset and I am going to talk a little bit about that going forward. What I feel is extremely important as evidence is that when I returned to the game on the weekend of July 4th, I had roughly 100,000 gil to my name. Essentially the entire time I have played Final Fantasy XIV, I have hovered in that 100k-200k range and never really understood how people managed to make the sort of money that they did.To get more news about Buy FFXIV Gil Cheap, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

There are regular folks who have amassed over 100 million gil and the truth is… I have a feeling at some point I will join those ranks. As of this morning before sitting down to write this post, I am sitting on around 12.9 million gil. So in a little less than 3 months, I have amassed over 12 million gil. Like I said for the most part this has just been me being extremely active with the game and making tweaks to the way I interacted with it. This doesn’t involve a lot of effort or any significant amount of market manipulation, just changing how you view the game. Once again please note that I am by no means a gil making expert, I am just doing some simple things to hopefully someday be able to afford a house.
At the end of a night of adventuring, you are going to walk back into town and open your bags and see a bunch of nonsense. The thing is there is something key that you need to understand in Final Fantasy XIV and once you do… it will shift your perspective. Nothing drops from a mob that is not used in some way, and most of these items are used in the game’s vast and complicated crafting system. Farming materials from mobs takes an awful lot of time… I know this because I have done it and it is oftentimes mind-numbing. As a result most crafters simply buy materials from the market board, because after about level 25 you can’t buy the items you need from vendors.

What this means is that all of those Teeth, Skins, Furs and countless other nonsensical drops have significant value. While my inventory in the above shot is pretty much pruned from these because I sold them all last night… I often time have several items that are worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 gil apiece. Granted this is pricing on the market board and not vendors because the mistake is usually to just walk up to a vendor and liquidate everything for pennies on the dollar. Once I started actively engaging with the Market, I noticed just how freaking thriving it really is. So many times I will post an item and then in mere moments I get a message from the system telling me that item sold. As I have branched out into alts on other servers, I am experiencing the same sort of rapid turn on even low-level crafting materials so it is absolutely not just a Cactuar thing.

Ultimately you need to become acquainted with the Market Board interface because it is pretty powerful. When you go to list an item on your vendor it will bring up a dialog allowing you to set the price of the item you are listing. The challenge here is you are likely going to have no clue what the value of that item is, but the game provides you with a nice system in order to look up every item that is currently selling and view all of the recent histories of items that have sold. Check out the area I marked in green on the left labelled “Compare Prices” this is going to bring up the dialog labelled “Search Results” and show you all of the items currently for sale with the same name as the one you are listing. If you want to delve further you can click the item I have highlighted in green on the right side to bring up the History dialog showing the recent prices and when an item has sold.

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source