Original Poetry Forums

Apologize to all

03-27-2009 at 06:17:32 PM

Apologize to all

The site was fine and we were all getting along. DPS was doing challenges where as one poet would challenge other poets’ skills with a subject. This was the high light of the chat room.

Here is how all of this drama got started. It started with Cotton, Shannon, Phoneix and PA. PA as usual was talking trash about 81/2 inches. Phoniex came up with the idea of a dual challenge between Cotton and Shannon. Mean while previously before this point TATA and PA had some words. Shannon took PA side and lashed out on TATA. After Cotton and Shannon poems were posted someone started lowering peoples ratings, Shannon accused PA because of the poem that she wrote in doing this challenge. TATA and Shannon both posted poems degrading PA. PA in return posted a degrading poem about TATA and Shannon. By now TATA and Shannon were friends so they sided together and went after PA.

PA and Shannon hashed out there difference. PA posted a poem called “Intelligent Fool.” Plot121 and Shannon took offense to the poem and all hell broke loose. Now no where in here does this mention ThePoet717 because he just jumped in the mix of it all.

Thepoet717 you have displayed displeasing and cunning tactics yourself. No one here is the blame and I am not pointing the finger because we all have own set of issues and we all make mistakes.

I know for sure that PA has tried to apologize to everyone that he has offended. We as a whole have destroyed this site and we have all helped to slander each other names. Here is my final say, On behalf of PA put your selfish feelings aside and be man or woman enough to admit your own faults and apologize for what you have done. Learn to forgive, as a whole we have all played a part in tearing each other down and disrespecting others by our indifferences. No body here is perfect and we have all proved this by our actions over the last few months.

PA sends a personal apology to the Clip, Visualpoet, FreestyleTATA, Shannon, ThePoet717, Phoniex and Plot121. To all the other poets on this site that had to bear this disgraceful act of ignorance, he apologizes to you as well. Please for the life of God, this needs to stop and it needs to stop now.

Will someone be forgiving and mature enough to apologize to the next person and start back displaying what we all came here for and that is to enjoy what we have to offer others through poetry.

Please do not take this in a negative way. This is just an attempt to be mature enough to forgive and to extend an apology to all. Thank you.

03-27-2009 at 06:39:51 PM

Re: Apologize to all

Im proud of you for apologizing and hope everyone can do the same. Hopefully the sets in motion and motivates everyone to do the same. I am proud of you.

03-28-2009 at 01:17:11 AM

Re: Apologize to all

Whatever the outcome, I'm glad all can hopefully get back on track. Now lets read great poets!

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.