Original Poetry Forums

Oklahoma Loses 2023 Defensive Commitment

02-22-2023 at 10:58:12 PM

Oklahoma Loses 2023 Defensive Commitment

Oklahoma lost a longtime commitment on Friday night. Cla s of 2023 athlete Kaleb Spencer flipped his commitment from Oklahoma Dwayne Bacon Jersey to Miami, Spencer announced on Twitter. I would like to Thank the University of Oklahoma, Spencer wrote in a statement on Twitter, as well as Coach Ted, Coach (Venables) and support staff for the love, energy, and loyalty theyve show to me and my family.It wasnt an easy decision for Aaron Gordon Jersey me but sometimes we are called to be (a part) of a bigger fur true than we imagined for ourselves.Spencer originally committed to Oklahoma on May 9, Darrell Armstrong Jersey 2022.Following wide receiver Ashton Cozart, Spencer is just the second commitment in the 2023 cycle to decommit from Brent Venables at Oklahoma. The Sooners now have 21 verbal commitments in the 2023 cla s, but still boast a talented secondary.Scroll to ContinueConsensus 4-star defensive backs Makari Vickers, Jacobe Johnson and Jasiah Wagoner are still committed to Oklahoma.OU continues Orlando Magic Hoodie to pursue quarterback commit Jackson Arnolds high school teammate Peyton Bowen, who continues to Tracy McGrady Jersey star at Denton Guyer High School. Bowen is currently committed to Notre Dame, but has made a number of unofficial visits to Norman since the season kicked off.

Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.