Original Poetry Forums

Reaction To UC Hiring Scott Satterfield

02-22-2023 at 11:03:37 PM

Reaction To UC Hiring Scott Satterfield

CINCINNATI Scott Satterfield is leaving his head coach position at Louisville for . The reaction is pouring in surrounding the hiring.Check out thoughts from athletic director John Cunningham and Satterfield, plus, outside reactions.I am honored to be the next head coach at the University of Cincinnati and am looking forward Malcolm Miller Jersey to building on the winning tradition this program has had over the last 20 years, Satterfield said in a pre s release. My family and I have admired this university and athletic department from afar for many years. Im excited to take Cincinnati Muggsy Bogues Jersey into the Big 12 this fall and ready to compete for championships. Im most looking forward to meeting the current team and beginning to build relationships with these young men. We will hit the ground running today. Go Bearcats!Scott Satterfield is Norman Powell Jersey a proven winner, a relentle s competitor, and a culture builder, Cunningham said in the same release. Hes an innovative offensive mind and a leader who develops men on and off the field. Hes the perfect fit to grow this program and lead us into the Big 12 next season and beyond. Im thrilled to welcome Scott, his wife, Beth, and their three DeMar DeRozan Jersey children, Bryce, Isaac, and Alli to Cincinnati.Multiple UC players seem excited to see Satterfield taking over.Check out some reactions around the country as well.Make sure you for Dewan Hernandez Jersey the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more. You May Also Like the following:-----Be sure to keep it locked on All Bearcats all the time!Follow All Bearcats on Twitter: Like All Bearcats on FaceBook: Follow All Bearcats on Instagram:

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) American poet.