Original Poetry Forums

UC Basketball Assistant Coach Chad Dolla

02-22-2023 at 11:18:54 PM

UC Basketball Assistant Coach Chad Dolla

CINCINNATI Onemember of the UC men's basketball coaching staff just got a promotion. Chad Nicolas Claxton Jersey Dollar is now the a sociate head coach alongside head coach Wes Miller."I'm proud to announce that we've elevated Chad Dollar to the role Garrett Temple Jersey of A sociate Head Coach," Miller said in a pre s release. "His combination of knowledge, experience, and work ethic has had a significant impact on UC Basketball over the last year. I believe our program will benefit with Coach Dollar in an increased role."Dollar joined Miller's staff last season after spending the previous three campaigns with the Georgia DeAndre Jordan Jersey Bulldogs. He was a member of the 2016-17 Auburn staff and was a part of the Georgia Tech staff from 2011-16. The veteran coach has been a ma sive player in UC's pursuit of top-tier talent in the 2023-24 cla ses. Make sure you for the Buck Williams Jersey latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more. You May Also Like:-----Be sure to keep it locked on All Joe Harris Jersey Bearcats all the time!Follow All Bearcats on Twitter: Like All Bearcats on FaceBook: Follow All Bearcats on Instagram:

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) American poet.