Original Poetry Forums

Luke Wyplers Injury Nothing Long Term Fo

02-22-2023 at 11:24:24 PM

Luke Wyplers Injury Nothing Long Term Fo

Redshirt sophomore center Luke Wypler was spotted leaving Ohio Stadium in a walking boot following Ohio States 21-10 win over Notre Dame. But when asked about the extent of Wyplers injury, head coach Ryan Day didnt seem too concerned about his status for Saturdays game against Arkansas State.When you come out of those physical games like that, theres always bumps and bruises and things that we want to keep an eye on Wilt Chamberlain Jersey , Day said during his pre s conference on Tuesday afternoon. "But nothing long term there.Wypler played all 71 offensive snaps for the Buckeyes against the Fighting Irish, and that combined with his ability to communicate with quarterback C.J. Stroud at the line of scrimmage speaks to his overall importance in the offense.But if Wypler is unavailable against the Red Wolves or simply held out for precautionary reasons, fifth-year senior Matthew Jones would likely slide over from right Los Angeles Lakers Hoodie guard and redshirt junior Enokk Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey Vimahi would replace him.When Matt when down, Enokk came in and actually gave us some good plays there, Day said, referencing three plays on Ohio State's final touchdown drive. We had a counter play where he came around and did a nice job, and I think we picked up about eight or nine yards on that play.The Buckeyes could also call on redshirt sophomore Jakob James, who took second-team reps at center in the portions of fall camp that were open to the media. Either way, Day and offensive line coach Justin Talen Horton-Tucker Jersey Frye have contingency plans if Wypler is unable to go.Weve worked these types of scenarios in practice where Luke would step out and Matt would come in or Jakob would come in, Stroud said. I have trust in those guys, too.I definitely have to make some adjustments to that because Luke is so pivotal in his way to see defenses and NBA Los Angeles Lakers Jeresy see fronts and different things like that, so it will definitely be an adjustment, but nothing crazy.-----Be sure to check out our new me sage boards, . We'd love to have you part of the conversation during the season.Scroll to Continue-----You may also like: , -----Be sure to stay locked into BuckeyesNow all the time!Follow Andrew on Twitter: Follow BuckeyesNow on Twitter: !

Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion.

T. S. Eliot (1888-1965) American-English poet and playwright.