Original Poetry Forums

"Ode to Joy 3" has a lower reputation than its predecessor

07-24-2023 at 10:15:15 PM

From character design to acting skills are compared with previous roles   In "Ode to Joy 3", they responded to the question like this   As one of the hot dramas in the summer, the urban women's inspirational drama "Ode to Joy 3", which is currently being broadcast on Dragon TV, has been searched on the frequency, which has aroused everyone's hot discussion.To get more news about ode to joy 3, you can visit shine news official website.

As one of the hot dramas in the summer, the urban women's inspirational drama "Ode to Joy 3", which is currently being broadcast on Dragon TV, has been searched on the frequency, which has aroused everyone's hot discussion.

In the play, five girls with different growth backgrounds and personalities came to the 22nd floor of Joyous Song Community to face various difficulties in life together.

Nowadays, the public praise of the play has declined significantly compared with the previous work. The five actors have been questioned due to reasons such as character design, acting skills, and comparison with the original "Five Beauties", and they are under tremendous pressure.
Not long after "Ode to Joy 3" was launched on Dragon TV, topics such as "He Minhong was angry" and "I was killed by He Minhong" became hot searches.

Some viewers said that He Minhong lived up to his name, "with the heart of the Virgin Mary and compassion for the world, and keen to stand on the moral high ground and punish others without knowing the truth".

For example, Fang Zhiheng, played by Yang Caiyu, had just beaten the pervert for her, and she turned her head and speculated that others might be "nursed"; in addition to secretly mocking her new roommate Zhu Zhe in the circle of friends, "the old cucumber paints green paint", and they lived together on the first day It is also stipulated: Because of the shared rent, the bathroom is limited, and the time for each person to go to the toilet should not exceed 5 minutes... Zhang Huiwen, the actor, said in an interview that she didn't like this character so much when she got the script at first, but she slowly understood it during the shooting process. "Ho Minhong".
Being repeatedly scolded on the hot search, He Minhong's actor Zhang Huiwen is prepared.

She mentioned that during the filming, everyone joked that He Minhong would be controversial. "But first of all, I think actors need to take on different roles. They can try and challenge more, and they can't stop taking them because they are afraid of being scolded by everyone." Zhang Huiwen said frankly that she "didn't like her that much" at first sight when she saw the script, and sometimes she didn't understand her behavior. "Her character is completely opposite to that in my life, and I also chatted with the director a lot."

In the end, Zhang Huiwen gave He Minhong a definition of "clumsy", "Her clumsiness is manifested in that she sometimes does not understand other people's dialogues, and she will live in her own world; her simplicity is because she is very Unpretentious, a lot of the words are very direct.”

Even if she is not likable at the moment, Zhang Huiwen said that He Minhong is a very kind girl, "I can't say recognition, only understanding. The process of my performance is also to understand why she talks like this and communicates with people like this. process".

She mentioned that in the later stage of the plot, the audience should understand why He Minhong did this, "She is very simple, because she is so well protected by her parents, she has never experienced beatings in society, and many things are taken for granted without taking into account. other people's feelings".

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.