Original Poetry Forums

Dreamville artist Bas is revealing more

08-31-2023 at 04:23:35 AM

Dreamville artist Bas is revealing more

If it's Madden, NHL, FIFA, MLB the Show Nba 2k24 mt , or any other sports league video game, the release of the scores of every player sparks heated discussions. When you make public the rankings of the entire team within a certain team, it's natural to see a few crying fanboys, scorned rivals and opinions of snubbery.

The athletes themselves have even spoken out about their ratings to raise the subject. Durant has done so this week, along with an old teammate in Klay Thompson. Both of them were unhappy about their latest results to not the least.It's my theory that game designers do this intentionally. They give out scores that are just enough controversial to stir the pot , without damaging the integrity of the game. Through this, they stimulate discussion about their newest game, in the hope that it will make more people buy it.

For that reason, I'm feeling like I'm doing exactly what folks over on NBA 2K want right now. But , again, what can we talk about? Whatever their motives however, the NBA 2K team unveiled its latest game with their player ratings attached to it this week. That includes Brooklyn's 2022-23 roster. As you would expect, a few of their player ratings were odd, and perhaps disrespectful.

J. Cole already made history as the first rapper with his own Official NBA 2K cover. Now, Dreamville artist Bas is revealing more details about the upcoming game as well as his appearance being used as a featured character.Bas posted photos of NBA 2k24's latest interaction with MyCAREER on Instagram Thursday (September 1.) and also showed himself in cheap Nba 2k24 mt a recording studio with MyCAREER's main character and an engineer.

To have great poets there must be great audiences too.

Walt Whitman, American Poet (1819-1892)