Original Poetry Forums

Chat rooms

04-08-2009 at 05:44:44 PM

Chat rooms

I see several people including myself have great difficulty getting into the chat rooms while there are only a handfull of people in them. Secondly when I finally get there i kicked out becuase it seems if I am not active it automatically kicks me out. I have decent internet and rarely do I come across internet issues. Just wondering if anything can be done about it or if anyone else is dealing with what i'm dealing with.

04-08-2009 at 07:23:22 PM

Re: Chat rooms

I would like to know how to start a new thread in the forums. I'm logged in but there is nothing on the main forum page that says show to or where to start a new thread.
Thanks for any help.

04-08-2009 at 09:21:15 PM
  • sk
  • sk

Bridget the first thing you do is click on the "User Site Improvements" title...then when you get to the page that lists all the various threads, look on the upper left corner, under the originalpoetry forumsUser Site Improvements heading, and you will see a button that says "New Thread"...push it and start typing.

04-10-2009 at 02:45:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowMan

I see several people including myself have great difficulty getting into the chat rooms while there are only a handfull of people in them. Secondly when I finally get there i kicked out becuase it seems if I am not active it automatically kicks me out. I have decent internet and rarely do I come across internet issues. Just wondering if anything can be done about it or if anyone else is dealing with what i'm dealing with.

We are about 80% complete with our new chat system! It should be up in beta in the next week!

As far as the other site improvements, we are also working working around the clock to complete them.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

04-11-2009 at 10:23:20 PM

Re: Re: Chat rooms

Thanks for responding and telling me about that smile. I was hoping it was not my computer LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clips401

Originally Posted by TheShowMan

We are about 80% complete with our new chat system! It should be up in beta in the next week!

As far as the other site improvements, we are also working working around the clock to complete them.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Last edited by TheShowMan 04-11-2009 at 10:25:21 PM

To have great poets there must be great audiences too.

Walt Whitman, American Poet (1819-1892)