Original Poetry Forums

Hey! I need a bit of advice.

12-10-2009 at 08:59:49 PM

Hey! I need a bit of advice.

Hello friends and geniuses!

I've been considering publishing in the print form for awhile now, but the google searches are intimidating.

Does anyone out there have a good publisher or know anything that can help me clear up the google-clutter?

thanks, and peace!

Brett

01-11-2010 at 02:19:58 PM

RE: Hey! I need a bit of advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "BDIsernhagen"

I've been considering publishing in the print form for awhile now, but the google searches are intimidating.

Does anyone out there have a good publisher or know anything that can help me clear up the google-clutter?\\

Hi, DB,
Look at what www.Amazon and Literary Agency have to offer. Good luck to you.

thanks, and peace!

Brett

01-11-2010 at 02:19:59 PM

Quote:

Does anyone out there have a good publisher or know anything that can help me clear up the google-clutter?\\

Hi, DB,
Look at what www.Amazon and Literary Agency have to offer. Good luck to you.

thanks, and peace!

Brett

01-11-2010 at 02:35:23 PM

Quote:

Does anyone out there have a good publisher or know anything that can help me clear up the google-clutter?

thanks, and peace!

Brett[u can try it independently its a lot of work though good luck]

01-11-2010 at 10:16:54 PM

I was actually looking into the private route, you know, just a small number of copies for friends and family.

anyone have expirence with this?

When power leads man towards arrogance, poetry reminds him of his limitations. When power narrows the area of man's concern, poetry reminds him of the richness and diversity of existence. When power corrupts, poetry cleanses.

John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) Thirty-fifth President of the USA