Original Poetry Forums

maybe I'm just lost...

12-19-2009 at 08:12:01 PM

maybe I'm just lost...

do we already have a thread or database-thingy dedicated to keeping us informed as to who has books out?

I know the individual authors post from time to time, but I think it may be useful to keep a thread or maybe even a tab on the main menu so we can all easily see who has books out. That way it is easier to support out friends and fellows.

12-19-2009 at 09:43:11 PM

Re: maybe I'm just lost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDIsernhagen

do we already have a thread or database-thingy dedicated to keeping us informed as to who has books out?

I know the individual authors post from time to time, but I think it may be useful to keep a thread or maybe even a tab on the main menu so we can all easily see who has books out. That way it is easier to support out friends and fellows.

So far the only list is in the newsletter. We should probably work on a list though.

Can everyone that has a book out reply and post a link to it on Amazon or wherever it is for sale? Books not quite on sale are ok too if you want to promo it.

-Papa Paczki snake

When power leads man towards arrogance, poetry reminds him of his limitations. When power narrows the area of man's concern, poetry reminds him of the richness and diversity of existence. When power corrupts, poetry cleanses.

John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) Thirty-fifth President of the USA