Original Poetry Forums

2nd Status Bar

10-22-2010 at 04:06:56 PM

RE: 2nd Status Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordSlinger

Captian, of the ship, we need to Status bars, because we, like I that flow youtube casts, need another section, to stat, you are the man, possibillities are endless.....

I'm not sure I follow, but there might be an architectural issue. You're talking at the top? What would it have on it?

10-22-2010 at 06:20:18 PM

smile

Ok where we all post our status, or where, we can put videos into, messages or videos that show on our page. We need two, because say we have a video on for a cause or a mood, but we are busy shopping at pets smart and shall return, so and so date.
Or maybe we want a quote up, Or maybe we want to say please read this poem etc..but at the same time we will be right back after the games on tv are all done., while the vice a versa is on..
lol

And our favorite poet function doesn't show, that is in our profiles, we have the option to put our favorite poets name there, but it doesn't show public...

Thank you Sir, the bakery of packzi's are smelln' mighty good''

Where can we place on order, smile

10-22-2010 at 06:56:32 PM

Ok as of now I am running, the Missing Childrens amplet, I can't post a status, or video, because we are limited to one, is there room, or a way for at least two, please.

smile

Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.