Original Poetry Forums

Fading...

05-04-2009 at 08:12:18 PM

Fading...

slowly fading...I turn to black...

Returning one day...A better man...A stronger soul...

Last edited by stephenmichael 05-04-2009 at 09:19:46 PM

05-04-2009 at 11:47:25 PM
  • sk
  • sk

Re: Fading...

Another poet lost to the hatefulness of some on this site...so sorry to see you go my friend...you will be deeply missed...

05-05-2009 at 01:55:03 AM

I am in the process of building a site of like-minded persons who personify themselves as poets. We gather to share our creative poems with self dignity, self proclamation, and self discovery. We recognize the creative writing we expose here are verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions, characterized by the use of condensed language chosen for its sound and suggestive power and by the use of literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme

The site I am building is to offer edification and sharing of ideas without bashing at each other. There is no rating system. The objective is not to compete but to socially share with the intention of acquiring recognition from publisher(s) who seek writers who express themselves with self dignity and purposeful recognition. Any one interested are invited to answer a few profile questions.

Last edited by kaleo55 05-05-2009 at 03:47:51 AM

05-05-2009 at 07:37:44 AM
  • sk
  • sk

Aloha kakahiaka Kaleo; Pehea Oe? Please PM me those questions, as I would definitely be interested!

05-05-2009 at 01:58:28 PM

Keoleo55,

I think this is a wonderful idea. To let people be who they are ,and no rating's sound's great if I am welcome please send me a furum to fill out,You have the best idea on here yet thank you.

05-05-2009 at 03:31:34 PM

Please PM me those questions as well. I am definitely interested. Thank you.

Poetry is not an expression of the party line. It's that time of night, lying in bed, thinking what you really think, making the private world public, that's what the poet does.

Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997) U.S. poet.