Original Poetry Forums

What have you done this week???

05-19-2009 at 07:32:22 PM

What have you done this week???

well i guess i will start this okay:

So far this week my science class has made body wash and shampoo and we areselling them during lunch time and i am working it thursday.i think it will be fun.

What have you done this week? What are you going to do???? grin

05-22-2009 at 12:19:38 AM

Re: What have you done this week???

That sounds neat. I just read something in USA today about a couple of teens who marketed out a family hair goo recipe and now bring in a few hundred thousand a year. Excellent.

Me...well I planted flowers...and planted more fowers...and drove to lake tahoe and planted more flowers...and planted flowers ....and planted more flowers.....and planted more freaking flowers...and planted flowers....etc...etc...ad nauseum.

Good stuff! lol grin

05-22-2009 at 09:21:24 PM

Re: Re: What have you done this week???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightcourier

That sounds neat. I just read something in USA today about a couple of teens who marketed out a family hair goo recipe and now bring in a few hundred thousand a year. Excellent.

Me...well I planted flowers...and planted more fowers...and drove to lake tahoe and planted more flowers...and planted flowers ....and planted more flowers.....and planted more freaking flowers...and planted flowers....etc...etc...ad nauseum.

Good stuff! lol grin

O wow that sounds like a lot of fun...... haha......So hows life besides flowers. grin cheese

05-22-2009 at 10:56:42 PM

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! lol

This week has been, now, about 9 12 hour days in a row! but....but....but....SUNDAY begins a 2 week jaunt to minnesota hopefully for a couple nice days on isle royale, through the dakotas and mebbe up into canook land to jasper, banff and glacier and back to the desert.

Then, alas, it is back to the freaking flowers. grin

05-23-2009 at 11:34:03 AM

Well this week I have een trying to organize a party for alot of my friends and co-workers at my house....but the rain just wont give out here in GA, so looks like this will have to be delayed....
other then that have just been studying and taking tests in Psychology and Anatomy and Phil. thats about it really.

05-23-2009 at 01:26:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurai

Well this week I have een trying to organize a party for alot of my friends and co-workers at my house....but the rain just wont give out here in GA, so looks like this will have to be delayed....
other then that have just been studying and taking tests in Psychology and Anatomy and Phil. thats about it really.

Wow you guys have had rain here in ohio we havent we are supposed to get some tonight.

05-23-2009 at 01:31:31 PM

Well my plans changed. it went form selling shampoo and body wash at school to haveing a garage sale at home that i have to help with.doesnt that sound funsmileSoooo..... anybody in here read eachothers poems.I read one of lightcouriers they were goodsmile everyone here should read one your missing out on somethingsmile

05-23-2009 at 01:55:04 PM

I just signed up today and posted a few old poems just for the hell of it lol. Figure it be better to share them then let them rot away in a old notebook.

05-24-2009 at 04:34:10 PM

Hmmm, let's see...worked, ate, slept, worried, paid bills, watched a little TV, listened to music, worried some more, played with my grandkids, had the most delicious steak at my son's house, worried some more, worked some more, played the Sims on my computer...that's about it. Am unable to write anything of any real substance due to a wicked case of writer's block. Probably from all that worry.

05-26-2009 at 04:44:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uspslady

Hmmm, let's see...worked, ate, slept, worried, paid bills, watched a little TV, listened to music, worried some more, played with my grandkids, had the most delicious steak at my son's house, worried some more, worked some more, played the Sims on my computer...that's about it. Am unable to write anything of any real substance due to a wicked case of writer's block. Probably from all that worry.

Wow that sounds fun.....haha...... when you right down some poems i will have to check them outsmile i only have three poems. The one called life is really old i write that when i was like 10.but the other two are very recent.I am only 13 i think i am doing pretty good for that age I LOVE TO WRITE POEMS

Poetry is what is lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.