Original Poetry Forums

The San Francisco 49ers need to add talent at edge rusher

03-08-2019 at 09:56:35 PM

The San Francisco 49ers need to add talent at edge rusher

Youth Weston Richburg Jersey , and free agency could offer some complementary options more than clear No. 1 type players. Brandon Graham, Dante Fowler, and Ezekiel Ansah are three options that likely will hit the market and would be solid complements if the 49ers decided to invest in a young edge rusher at No. 2.DeMarcus Lawrence and Jadeveon Clowney are the better pass rushers due to hit free agency, but neither is likely to hit the open market. Another player who seems more and more unlikely to hit the open market is Kansas City Chiefs edge rusher Dee Ford.Ford is enjoying his time at the Pro Bowl this week, and has had a chance to comment on his future. On Thursday, he told Herbie Teope that Kansas City is very much the top option at this point. “I love the community and I’m just used to that environment. So, I’ll be blessed to be able to stay. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.”Earlier in the week, Ford told the Kansas City Star he would love to rewrite the narrative following his offsides call that was one of the Chiefs costliest mistakes in the AFC Championship Game. He said he would love to remain in Kansas City http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/pierre-garcon-jersey-authentic , but also that it was out of his control.The franchise tag makes a lot of sense for the Chiefs, and Ford seems to be fine with that. At the end of the regular season, he said as much to the Star. “If somebody offers you $20 million, would you take it? No brainer right there, dog.”The franchise tag for linebackers is $14.9 million, but even still, it doesn’t seem like the money will be a huge concern for Ford at this point. He could change his mind as free agency arrives and players are getting some bigger deals, but for the time being Womens Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , it’s safe to say he will be remaining in Kansas City for the time being. The San Francisco 49ers lost a wild game to the New York Giants on Monday Night Football. We’ll definitely be breaking things down on how things went good then ugly, but during the game, one of the randomly more interesting developments wasn’t what was happening on the field, it was off it. We got some Jimmy Garoppolo sightings! We can never get enough Jimmy G, even if he’s on injured reserve. The Monday Night Football crew made sure to get a shot of Garoppolo in a Levi’s Stadium suite watching the game. It was good to check up on Jimmy G and see him doing well. Well, some people weren’t as happy. Former 49ers general manager Scot McCloughan took to Twitter quickly to ask the most ridiculous question: I don’t know, I guess that’s a reasonable question to ask. Except there’s some context that McCloughan needs. Before we get to that, let’s finish out his night on Twitter. As you might expect Youth Dustin Hopkins Jersey , the above tweet prompted the masses to fire away at McCloughan. He responded with this, and was quickly rebuffed by the tweet following it: It sounds like a perfect counterpoint to the angry fans, but this was rebuffed by the fact that this sideline gesture was before the game started. Wentz spent the above game in the suite you see in the bottom tweet when the clock started ticking. So what’s the deal with the 49ers? Why would Garoppolo be in the suite anyways? Well it wasn’t his decision, it was Kyle Shanahan’s. This very question came up in a press conference in late October. I have his response below on Garoppolo being on the sidelines for games: I’m really not sure what prompted McCloughan to troll the fans like this, or if it really matters where Garoppolo watches the game. It’s not like he’s intentionally trying to avoid playing football, he tore up his knee after all. It’s also not like the 49ers can put him in if Nick Mullens doesn’t work out. Do you think it matters where Jimmy G watches the game?

The true philosopher and the true poet are one, and a beauty, which is truth, and a truth, which is beauty, is the aim of both.

Ralph Waldo Emerson, American Poet (1803-1882)