Original Poetry Forums

Teacher Li, your hair

05-20-2019 at 03:39:28 AM

Teacher Li, your hair

Teacher Li, your hair style today is very fashionable. As soon as the children walked into the composition classroom, a girl stared at my hair intently and smiled. "What four hairs?" I am still ��three hairs��. When I heard that I suddenly turned into a "three hairs", the children couldn't help but scream and screamed. The "evaluation" girl suddenly turned her head and looked naughtyly at another girl named Nan Nan. One by one, some ghost ideas in her eyes, the elf usually flies around. Her small mouth catches the compact near Nan Nan��s ear and whispers something. After the talk, they both laughed at the same time. The laughter echoed in the classroom, but I was like a second monk. I couldn��t figure it out. The other two girls were also infected by laughter, and immediately joined them happily. The four girls touched their heads and became a In the airtight circle, some whispers are freely shuttled in this circle like current. They whispered and sneaked at me from time to time. Every aim was like an electric shock, and I couldn��t help but sigh. Speaking and laughing, immersed in free and interesting whispers, enjoying the secret mysterious expression that only they know, attracting my eyes, the secret language seduce my heart, watching their happy Look, I am standing on the side watching me, I can't wait for myself to be able to change myself, and immediately grow a pair of cute downwind ears, you can clearly hear their whispers. Whispering is a whisper, it is a private statement, can not be It is known to outsiders. It evokes our curiosity, and it makes us hopeless. This is the charm of whispering Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Remember that the children's literature writer Yang Hongying wrote a book, "The Whisper in the Egg." The little protagonist is a child who can hear the animals whispering Cigarettes For Sale. The green parrot inside is also a veritable language genius! It can understand the whispers of all the little animals. From those whispers, they get unexpected surprises that others can't enjoy Newport 100S. They really envy me. I��m whispering like the moon in the sky. It��s charming and charming. People only look at it from afar. Although we can��t hear it, we can look at it with our eyes and feel it with our hearts. Isn��t the monk able to ��listen�� to someone else��s words? ��Reading lips�� is another way to listen to life. As long as we carefully observe - with our eyes and mind to observe Online Cigarettes, we will still "listen" to the infinite secrets of nature, we can still feel the infinite fun of nature, Shaanxi, Weinan, essay training Teacher, literary writer. Bachelor degree, Chinese language and literature major, Bachelor of Arts degree. Love belief: literature! Persist in writing usa-cigarette.com, once in "Prose Selected", "Xi'an Evening News", "Baoan Daily", "Friends of Students, Most Compositions" Journals such as "Prose China" published articles and scattered works on the Internet. They love education and have been engaged in composition training for more than 6 years in Shenzhen. They are now living in Longgang, Shenzhen.

To have great poets there must be great audiences too.

Walt Whitman, American Poet (1819-1892)