Original Poetry Forums

New WOW Shadowlands Character Customizations Coming with Changes

11-14-2020 at 07:09:59 AM

It has been confirmed that lots of new WOW Shadowlands Character Customizations will go live when the pre-patch is launched, and you will be able to make your characters more unique. Meanwhile, you will also notice some changes for character creation screen and Barber at that time. To get more news about buy wow gold classic safe, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

Add new WOW Character Customizations to Shadowlands

Blizzard has announced that there will be hundreds of new Character Customizations going live with the release of Shadowlands pre-patch. This means that you will have more new character customization options, such as skin tones, hairstyles, and eye colors. Even some races will be able to enhance their look with tattoos, jewelry, beards, scars, or flowers. All of these options will help you to make characters uniquely yours.

Changes to character creation screen & Barber

Due to the new character customization options, the character creation screen is also completely remade. You will notice some changes to character creation screen and Barber:
1. Display the race portraits on either side of the character creation screen and class icons in the bottom.
2. New drop-down menus on the screen allows you to navigate between different looks more intuitively. Skin tones and colors for eye will appear with the option number, and all other cosmetic choices are tied to a name in the drop-down menu.
3. While selecting a class, the character will spring into action with a flashy animation capturing the essence of the class.
4. Type name into the field at the top of the screen and then you can see if it is available. Green checkmark means it's available, but a red cross means it's unavailable. Have a try on adding an additional vowel or swapping a consonant for a similar-sounding one, or you can try your luck clicking the randomize button.

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) American poet.