Original Poetry Forums

Halogen-Free PCB Manufacturing and Fabrication Service

01-04-2021 at 08:00:13 AM

Both halogens and halides can be found in trace amounts as impurities in many materials. To get more news about Halogen Free PCB, you can visit pcbmake official website.

The term"Halogen-Free", much like the term "Lead-free", does not necessarily indicate a complete absence of Halogens.

Therefore, upper limits for the presence of these materials have been set by the following organizations:A halogen is a chemical element that is found in many electronic components and is the focus of systematic regulatory elimination. In many cases there are no simple drop-in replacements for halogenated materials.
Halogens are the elements in group VII including fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl), bromine (Br), iodine (I), and astatine (At), as marked in the following figure.

The name halogen was from the Greek roots hal- ([salt") and -gen ([to produce"). They all produce sodium salts in similar properties. Halogens easily dissociate into ions and combine with surrounding elements to form compounds due to their high levels of electronegativity. Bromine and chlorine compounds are widely used as flame retardants in electronic industry because of the following advantages: high flame retardance, ease of blending, good compatibility with electronic materials, good electrical insulation, and cost.

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) American poet.