Original Poetry Forums

read rate and review New users and friends of origionalmerlin

04-21-2009 at 04:57:37 AM

read rate and review New users and friends of origionalmerlin

‹origionalmerlin› (to whom it may concern.
thanks for the add to your friends list.. if you are new to the site enjoy i suggest you read the terms of service..(at the bottom of the home page.)
About chat etc
there are folks of all cultures and various ages coming into chat : posting and reading poems and other postings in here..
please be conciderate of that in chat and in your comments.
in my few weeks here i have seen only one member under a few different usernames exhibit cyberbullying..
if you are offended by anyones attitude in chat use the ignore function and dont escalate their ignorance.
this is a new site, i have great hopes that all and myself enjoy, learn, expand our skills
and appreaciate all who post, no matter their race, age,language,skill levle or cultural contex http://www.originalpoetry.com/typo-blues
welcome to the site.. from just another member here..
i have a pretty much standardised way of reading other poets here
i read all their postings first then i read their bio. then i go back and comment on all their postings and rate them, ballancing their individual poems etc, aginst their general style, and their bio
read rate and comment is the best way to go, for me at least
if i dont like the poems subject matter, i wont use those points in my rating or comment
after reading and rating and commenting on each of the writers postings i will leave my general observations as to style and suggestions etc as a profile comment,(that way the member has a quick way of returning read,rate and comments(if they choose to) and of corse they can deleate any of my comments on their postings and profile comments. as i do.. also.(also you can add me to your friends list if you wish, (the friends list i use as a tool to find poets i am in process of read, rate and reviewing.. so get on it if you would like me to read your writings (i would be honored to do so)
thank you
origionalmerlin

(try this one if spelling natzies bug you) (GrinZ)
http://www.originalpoetry.com/typo-blues

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.