Original Poetry Forums

My Work here is Done......

05-05-2009 at 02:35:23 PM

My Work here is Done......

I have been here merely five weeks too long or maybe even too short. I have decided by way and intention of creation and full purpose of self expression that this site is much too controlled by wavering thoughts that bind ones true inner soul.

I choose to no longer expose my writing here. As one born to create, I have created another site that I may truly be part of a community whose input is conducted with integrity. No one is rated. Therefore, if you are in competition this site I propose is not for you.

mahalo no malama pono

It was a pleasure sharing breath with you
Find, Keep, and Preserve balance and harmony

05-05-2009 at 02:58:32 PM

Re: My Work here is Done......

I hope we don't lose all of our wonderful poets. It's sad to see them go. downer

05-06-2009 at 09:21:31 PM

tsk tsk! STINGY!!!!!

05-06-2009 at 10:00:23 PM

That is cute wink I may have been misunderstood. Anyone may join the site, no one is left out. For example: If a rapper that is gifted in their art and form of rhythm and rhyme in conjunction with music and would like to join the site and generate a group of members that resonate the same wanting; they may freely do so and have their own forums to encourage music talk as well.

Should a poet want to have competition at the site I propose, I am sorry competition is not found there. Though this is a possibility only if a group of moderator(s) choose to generate a group and call it: Winner or Featured Poet of the month on a particular writing then this group may choose to do so at this site. As of now, there is no competition, no one yet has stepped up to the plate to undertake this challenge. This site is new, I just started it on Monday 5/4/09.

I hope this brings more clarity to you......yeah...it sure did sound stingy. lol. it is not intended to be such though.

Thanks for the opportunity to share and address your concern.

mahalo malama pono
thank you - live in harmony

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source