Original Poetry Forums

How To Gain Real Friends 101

09-27-2010 at 08:03:49 PM

RE: How To Gain Real Friends 101

Cousin and Wordslinger are oh so right. Friends are worth waiting for and keeping...you can choose your friends and that is a blessing. Ask anyone on OP that has chosen a lifetime of love with a friend they have met and fallen in love with. Or those that adore their friends. I would love to meet some of these poets in real life. Maybe ther is a way that can happen someday. As knight said Ianscott has come toTX and of course we all can get warm and fuzzy in regards to our 3 OP couples
knight and mal, Maddi and Wordslinger, and Tierra and Countrypoet. Ther may be more out there but that's who I have become acquainted with.
ginga

11-23-2010 at 06:42:11 PM

RE: RE: How To Gain Real Friends 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginga

Cousin and Wordslinger are oh so right. Friends are worth waiting for and keeping...you can choose your friends and that is a blessing. Ask anyone on OP that has chosen a lifetime of love with a friend they have met and fallen in love with. Or those that adore their friends. I would love to meet some of these poets in real life. Maybe ther is a way that can happen someday. As knight said Ianscott has come toTX and of course we all can get warm and fuzzy in regards to our 3 OP couples
knight and mal, Maddi and Wordslinger, and Tierra and Countrypoet. Ther may be more out there but that's who I have become acquainted with.
ginga

All it takes is renting out a convention center somewhere.

11-27-2010 at 06:46:01 AM

RE: How To Gain Real Friends 101

renting a convention center and having some big national/ world wide OP convention is a distant posibility for the future, it certainly would be fun to meet up and put a face with the names of many of our great friends and extended OP family.

11-27-2010 at 06:28:31 PM

RE: RE: How To Gain Real Friends 101

Or perhaps a small amphitheater, just in case there are those who
might want to do some Gladiator battling...

shock

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel33614

renting a convention center and having some big national/ world wide OP convention is a distant posibility for the future, it certainly would be fun to meet up and put a face with the names of many of our great friends and extended OP family.

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.