Original Poetry Forums

I Love This Great Jerk --- House M.D

04-20-2011 at 11:16:36 PM

I Love This Great Jerk --- House M.D

Since the first home episope I was hooked [b]House MD DVD[/b] . It is probably very little that I have not seen since I started watching it. In fact I lost I'm sure I saw the replay. I've seen a lot of episodes many times, it does not matter, because I just really like to see them all again and again [b]Nip Tuck DVD[/b] . Sometimes they have a marathon house, if you do not need to eat or go somewhere, etc., probably sitting in front of the TV watching for hours. [b]The Simpsons DVD[/b]

I have lived all hours of the night to watch it. It's never been a program on TV that has my interest as much as the House. I really have never been part of watching the programs [b]Sex And The City DVD[/b] , doctors, but this was completely different from me. Its just so different than the others. Some of them can be so boring, but this has never been to me. I am sure that every new episode of House is watching [b]Glee DVD[/b] . I hope the house stays around for many years to come.

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source