Original Poetry Forums

SUZANNA SMITH: STOP YOUR HARASSMENT IMMEDIATELY

03-04-2011 at 09:40:46 PM

RE: SUZANNA SMITH: STOP YOUR HARASSMENT IMMEDIATELY

I FOLLOWED THE LINK HELIOS PROVIDED. IT WENT NO WHERE.

03-05-2011 at 04:28:51 PM

Dorothy Parker: Resume (as recited by Jennifer Jason Leigh)

03-05-2011 at 07:00:37 PM

I GAVE YOU YOUR PROOF DAVID NOW SAY YOU'RE SORRY.

03-05-2011 at 07:00:50 PM

03-05-2011 at 07:00:57 PM

03-05-2011 at 07:00:58 PM

03-06-2011 at 04:57:39 AM

RE: RE: SUZANNA SMITH: STOP YOUR HARASSMENT IMMEDIATELY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadedJezzabel

AND ABOUT THE WHITE POWER BULLSHIT.......I HAVE DATED MEN WHO ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN AND JEWISH. I HAVE MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY WHO ARE HALF BLACK. I AM CURRENTLY DATING A MAN WHO IS MEXICAN. I HAVE FRIENDS OF ALL COLORS AND CREEDS. SO THAT IS FUCKING INSANE TO THINK I AM A RACIST PERSON. THE ONLY PEOPLE I HATE ARE PEOPLE WHO BULLY AND MANIPULATE OTHERS. I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO FORCE THEIR POINT OF VIEW DOWN THE THROATS OF OTHERS.
Oh no, it is very reasonable to surmise and very likely that you are a racist. amajority of white plantation owners had sex with their black slaves, of both sexes. There are more than 85% of Afro-Americans who can trace their lineage to caucasian ancestors, somewhere along the line. Who you have sex with, therefore, does not really prove that you're not a racist-not by any stretch. Not only that, but I have postings from you proving that your age-biased, handicapped-biased, culture-biased, and whatever other bias there is, you seem to actively practice it. I wouldn't care if you blew the entire Rainbow Coalition at the Apollo Theater during National Brother Hood Week. There is virtually no other way to explain your persecution and harassment of me, for you tolerate and openly practice, in yourself and your chosen "white, huckalero" friends, behavior for which you claim to be punishing me. You are irrational and dangerous, and because of your openly hostile and cruel rhetoric against aged people, I am very concerned that you may very well be abusing your very own parents, since you fit the profile of an abuser. I have done nothing to warrant this abuse, and if you don't stop-no, YOU WILL NOT FINISH ANYTHING, NEITHER WILL I, but the Law will finish it, since you have already admitted that you are purposefully stalking me. You have no good reason for it. Either they will slap the jewelry on you, or they will "pull the plug" on your ISP, to prevent you from misusing the Internet, which you are flagrantly doing.

03-06-2011 at 05:07:26 PM

You know, I don't know who done what but I dislike people who are either racist or sadistic pigs. no offense to those who want someone to stop stalking or being perpetually bias towards them. Wouldnt it be better if the person who is doing the stalking and being bias towards others to just stop posting in the same forum threads as my fellow poets? Like simply ignore them of their responses? I would rather have Original Poetry back to where it used to be when I first joined the site almost 3 years ago. None of this nonsense happened. And if it did, someone else came in and deleted the responses and the person who was responsible. Now, the person who is doing the harassment, please leave the people youre harassing alone. I will not point fingers at anybody.

03-06-2011 at 06:33:36 PM

OK so now Unstudly....now your story is that i am stalking you......right....that is what you claim.....who posted a youtube video using my first and last name and screen name compairing me to shit....flushing me down the toilet and speculating on how having sex with me would be....and the type of foreplay i take part in and then refering to me as lorana bobbit..........who posted a poem on here calling me jezzy bitch psycho whore......don't pretend to take the high road now.....i am only biased against YOU YOU OLD UGLY SMELLY FAT ASS PUDDLE OF PUKE. Who sent my mother a certified letter telling her she should be ashamed to have raised a crack head hooker such as me......who did that david.......who has engaged in slanderous accusations and the manipulation of children to make their point .......you david.....who has run at least 50 members of op off of the site with their harrassment and their over inflated ego......you have david.........who turned the forum into a fucking free for all once papa left david....you did....who has at least 5 screen names that we know about that is used to post messages in support of your sick games david and do sneak attacks on people.....you do david.........who calls you out almost every time and recognises you language david.....i do and that is what you just can't stand. why are you here david....if you are a published writter and not a self published writer but published by columbia university no less......if you are such a poetry guru and being studied by scholars....why would you waste your time here.....and david its a fact if your work is published by an outside independant publisher....then to publish it any where else is copyright infringement...you might want top consider that before columbia university pulls the plug on you......you are a bad joke david........and you project what you are and what you do onto others........my harrassment of you has been in direct defense of myself....my name....my sexuality........my values and my friends..........for you to insist me a bigot and a racist is slanderous......david.....THE ONLY PEOPLE I HATE IS YOU ....ALL OF YOUR 97 PERSONALITIES AND EVERYONE WHO LOOKS AND ACTS AS YOU DO......AND NEWS FLASH SNOW BUNNY.....YOU ARE ABOUT AS FUCKING WHITE AS THEY COME.........I DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU ARE AND THE WAY I'M SURE YOU SMELL.

So David i gave you proof that you asked for about the shooting......so how about you give all of us some proof and prove that you are what you say you are.....if you are indeed studied by scholars and not fbi profilers....if you have been published by a publisher you didn't have to pay but who indeed paid you......if you are all you say you are,.......PROVE IT.

Last edited by JadedJezzabel 03-06-2011 at 06:41:51 PM

03-06-2011 at 06:37:17 PM

Armadillokid

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.....PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS. THANK YOU.

03-09-2011 at 03:08:05 AM

I love how when I make a point and win an argument with studly, he doesn't respond directly. He starts a new thread. It shouldn't surprise me as he has proven over time to be manic, a coward, dalutional, narccicitic (can't spell it) and one sided. His own words have said either you are for him or against him. He has said on more than one occasion that he is the only "real poet" on OP. He has harrassed members of OP for 2 years now and ran off who knows how many. I estimate 50 to 60 writers. He threatens with law enforcement who must enforce a law that he does not have to follow. He obviously by his behavior feels he is abouve the laws. The laws of this country and of basic good behavior or of the bible do not apply to him. Do onto to others as you would have done onto to you is not something he has even heard before, according to his behavior. Thou shalt not covet......we have all seen the envious ways he goes after popular poets in attempt to tarnish and discredit them. Thou shalt not bring false witness.......he has accused me of being a crack addicted hooker as well as an actively using drug addict. The things he has posted here go unnoticed and unresponded to. I know no one cares about this bullshit feud. I know it's pathetic and immature. What I don't know is why the owners of this site will not delete his account and not allow him to enter this place. If it was made because of someones love of poetry, as a gift, how can you let this man bully, belittle, degrade, and harrass members, important members to the point that they leave?

DAVID YOU HAVE CLAIMED TO HAVE TAKEN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME. THERE IS JUST ONE THING YOU MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED GENIUS. YOU HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF YOURSELF RECITING YOUR HARRASSMENT AND ABUSIVE POEMS. I HAVE NOT. I HAVE WHAT YOU DO NOT. I HAVE PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY. READ BETWEEN THE LINES STUPID. ACCORDING TO MY ATTORNEY THAT EQUALS RESONABLE DOUBT. YOU DO NOT. CHECK MATE.

03-09-2011 at 05:43:45 AM

Quote:

I love how when I make a point and win an argument with studly, he doesn't respond directly. He starts a new thread. It shouldn't surprise me as he has proven over time to be manic, a coward, dalutional, narccicitic (can't spell it) and one sided. His own words have said either you are for him or against him. He has said on more than one occasion that he is the only "real poet" on OP. He has harrassed members of OP for 2 years now and ran off who knows how many. I estimate 50 to 60 writers. He threatens with law enforcement who must enforce a law that he does not have to follow. He obviously by his behavior feels he is abouve the laws. The laws of this country and of basic good behavior or of the bible do not apply to him. Do onto to others as you would have done onto to you is not something he has even heard before, according to his behavior. Thou shalt not covet......we have all seen the envious ways he goes after popular poets in attempt to tarnish and discredit them. Thou shalt not bring false witness.......he has accused me of being a crack addicted hooker as well as an actively using drug addict. The things he has posted here go unnoticed and unresponded to. I know no one cares about this bullshit feud. I know it's pathetic and immature. What I don't know is why the owners of this site will not delete his account and not allow him to enter this place. If it was made because of someones love of poetry, as a gift, how can you let this man bully, belittle, degrade, and harrass members, important members to the point that they leave?

DAVID YOU HAVE CLAIMED TO HAVE TAKEN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME. THERE IS JUST ONE THING YOU MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED GENIUS. YOU HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF YOURSELF RECITING YOUR HARRASSMENT AND ABUSIVE POEMS. I HAVE NOT. I HAVE WHAT YOU DO NOT. I HAVE PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY. READ BETWEEN THE LINES STUPID. ACCORDING TO MY ATTORNEY THAT EQUALS RESONABLE DOUBT. YOU DO NOT. CHECK MATE.
No, but you didn't show your attorney your admission] of harassment. I know the argument, but the fact that you've admitted it sinks you. Anyway, I'm glad that you're worried about this enough to have sought attorney's counsel, because I plan to pursue it. You've clearly vilated the law, and now you're starting to realize that there are limitations, and that the one with the bad, punishable behavior is YOU. Isn't it interesting that those who covet control over others the most, actually deserve it the least, because they can't even control themselves. We'll just see what happens.

03-09-2011 at 07:29:18 AM

mY ATTORNEY HAPPENS TO BE MY BEST FRIEND DUMB ASS AND I WAS SHOWING HIM YOUR DEGRADING VIDEO TO LAUGH AT IT TO LAUGH AT YOUR STUPID ASS FUCK FACE. LMAO.........YOU CAN DELETE IT BUT I HAVE IT SAVED TO MY COMPUTER AND SINCE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE USING THIS IP ADDRESS.....PLAUSIBLE DENIABLITY.......REASONABLE DOUBT........GET READY TO BE SOMEONES BITCH IN FEDERAL PRISON......DON'T PICK UP THE SOAP.

03-09-2011 at 07:46:28 AM

BY THE WAY STUDLY, MY ATTORNEY HAPPENS TO BE A BLACK MAN AND IS A FRIEND AND MENTOR TO ME AS WELL AS AN EX BOYFRIEND. HIS NAME IS JOHNATHON MACARTHUR, IN CASE YOU WANT TO FACT CHECK ME. HE IS VERY UPSET THAT YOU HAVE ACCUSED ME OF BEING A RACIST. ACCORDING TO HIM, DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE USED MY FIRST AND LAST NAME IN YOUR YOU TUBE POSTINGS, I CAN SUE YOU IN CIVIL COURT FOR REAL COLD HARD CASH. IT IS PROBABLE I HAVE LOST CLIENTS WHO GOOGLED MY NAME BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH ME. I CAN SUE YOU TO COVER MY ATTORNEY FEES AS WELL. AND JOHNATHON IS QUITE EXPENSIVE. EVEN IF I LOSE YOU WILL BE OUT MONEY FOR PLANE TICKETS AND HOTEL COST AND ATTORNEY FEES. SO I ESTIMATE I COULD COST YOU UPWARDS OF 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS EVEN IF I LOST. SO BE VERY CAREFULL THE GAMES YOU PLAY WITH ME STUDLY BECAUSE I COULD COST YOU BIG TIME. REMOVE THE YOUTUBE POST TODAY.

03-09-2011 at 11:27:29 AM

Jaded, if you need a witness, please PM me.

-dancinghawk-

03-09-2011 at 12:29:03 PM

Quote:

Armadillokid

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.....PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS. THANK YOU.

To JadedJezzabel and David
With all due respect, hopefully you and David can understand me for saying this. Why do this to David? Wouldnt it be better to have a mediator to straighten this out? Youve been accused of being a racist and a stalker while you accuse David for his inexcusable behavior and language. All of this seems so moronic or if anyone else doesnt know moronic, i'll also use idiotic. And a complete waste of time, energy, money, and forum space. If you two have problems with each other, just leave each other alone. Otherwise, it's not worth it to publicize all of this for some dumb things you two are doing each other like threatening David with attourney costs and also an attourney when David said of not mentioning an attourney. Has anyone been thinking that JadedJezzebel and/or David lost several brain cells as these two have been blaming each other for something that may or may not have happened? From now on after posting this, I will stay out of it.

03-09-2011 at 04:18:58 PM

feldmarschal/studly accuses every woman who disagrees with him of being a racist redneck whore - and now, apparently, an anti-semite as well

extra hilarious ... i could be a black Jew from San Francisco for all he knows

it's part of his generic threat, and not a reflection on any reality of Jaded's profile ... or my own, for that matter

however, to just "leave it alone" when he's taken his aggressive nastiness into other forums (YouTube, at least), and mixed legal names with screen names ... is not realistic

anyone in any community he's part of is at risk. if he invites you to dinner, you're sure to be on the menu.

as long as he's part of this community, and i am still here, i will hold this line

-dancinghawk-

03-09-2011 at 05:55:06 PM

Armadillokid

You are new here so I'm going to give you the benifit of the doubt. You are not aware of the harrassment this man has given to at least 50 people on this site alone. You do not know how you would react to his cyber bullying until it happens to you, so please again with all do respect stay out of it. If you do not want to read it then don't. I'm asking this waste of human dna to remove a slanderous and distressing youtube video that states my real and screen name. I do not think it too much to ask. He has threatened me with legal action. I found out just what could be done from an attorney friend of mine. Should he fail to remove the postings I will file in civil court and waste his time and money. This is none of your business so again please stay out of it. For all we know you could just be another one of his screen names.

03-09-2011 at 06:05:00 PM

omg i hate THAT BASTARD!!!!!He flicked me shit here and when he came to poetsexpressions.ning.com he started shit with too many people there...What a self inflated bastard! We kicked his dumb ass off of the sit for I hold that power there! What a fat piece of shit he is!!!! Great poem of the DRUNK PIECE OF SHIT! I fough with him for a couple of weeks and used my worse street shit to do it...He finally apologized to me and wanted to be my friend...I then hit the DELETE button on his profile! Lol! and removed him from our site! Love having that power then! Good shit my friend! Stephenmichael!
Reply to Comment
POSTED YESTERDAY BY STEPHENMICHAEL.

DANCING HAWK, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT. YOU CAN SEE FROM THE COMMENT BY STEPHENMICHAEL THIS IS NOT THE ONLY SITE HE DOES THIS ON.

03-09-2011 at 09:55:36 PM

Jaded, feldmarschal/neves/studly/cutelilella etc. etc. is harassing not only you, but all the women, and, i suspect, most of the men on this site, with his continual use of the terms bitch, whore, vag, fag ... etc. etc. i can't bring myself to fully cull his posts for completely offensive and unnecessary terms.

i'm not one for censorship ... but this is harassment to all women, and he's made you his current point person ... me simply by daring to speak.

this is completely unacceptable.

the owners of this site have laid off the former moderator and allowed this troll to return and fill the forums with name-calling of a consistently anti-woman nature. and you, Jaded, he's gone so far as to stalk you into the "real" world. where does that end? how is that not threatening? how is that acceptable? and he shows a pattern of this behavior. for you are not the first. you. simply. would. not. quit. smile while i would not have ... have not ... chosen to fight this battle in the way you have (FIRE WITH FIRE, BABY), lol ... i cannot stand by and not call it out.

it's the only power i have. but i feel it's important. this one man is spewing hate in the public forums. he did it before and was asked to leave. he's doing it again. it's powerful. it's powerful to watch. it's powerful to see its effect on others.

so, all i can do is call it out. and warn the many, many good people of this site. wink

namaste

-dancinghawk-

03-10-2011 at 04:31:47 AM

kudos to you dancing hawk......you are a true soldier and a super person for seeing this man for what he is and pointing it out to all who care to see. my hat is off to you and all the women on this site and others who deal with men like studly everyday.....on and off the net. i can't help it...i just cant let him win.

03-10-2011 at 09:40:51 AM

" rel="nofollow">

03-10-2011 at 05:50:57 PM

amen smile

and kudos to you for not backing down ... while we don't want to "feed the trolls" i completely support your reasonable expectation of civility ...

-dh-

03-12-2011 at 08:00:58 PM

Boy; You people must have one hell of a lot of energy to spend on derision and hatred. Life is too short.

03-12-2011 at 08:27:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinghawk

Jaded, if you need a witness, please PM me.

-dancinghawk-

I agree with dancinghawk

cutbanksam

Poetry is not an expression of the party line. It's that time of night, lying in bed, thinking what you really think, making the private world public, that's what the poet does.

Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997) U.S. poet.