Original Poetry Forums

To The Original Poetry Site

01-25-2011 at 08:53:30 PM

To The Original Poetry Site

In this moment of reflection, I wanted to return to share some thoughts with my OP friends. In the brief time I was fortunate enough to be here; I shared some of my juvenile works, encountered many talented poets, and grew with the site. Those are the memories I take with me. While I do not want this website to close, nevertheless if it does, let it be without bitterness [some of which were a result of my own imprudence]. I have made many inconsiderate mistakes and I deeply apologize for contributing to the many headaches [laugh]. I would like to thank everyone who either wrote a poem or commented on my unworthy behalf. Dear friends, as a community, all of you taught me many poetic lessons. In the course of this website, we have seen many poets come and go, yet Original Poetry remains home to a group of proud poets who came together; and I hope we end with pride. It is in the end that everyone “returns” to seek the purpose of Original Poetry, but nothing is permanent, so let the poetry and friendship we once shared be our tribute. If we ever have a chance to "meet" again, it would be a personal honor for me.

Last edited by Helios 12-10-2015 at 02:33:39 AM

01-26-2011 at 01:27:55 PM

RE: To The Original Poetry Site

Aria told me everything. She wants nothing to do with you because your are a deceitful person: you deceived her and all of OP. Shame on you, shame on you...

Aria deeply regrets sticking up for you and had the integrity to come to me with the truth and an apology.

I am surprised at your lack of integrity in not letting OP know the truth about how David Neves used you as a puppet to get to me: everything that you posted in Forum and Emails he wrote and ordered you to send them from your profile page.

Your hands will always be dirty from the shit that you threw at me by orders of David Neves.

I hope your shame is eating you up from the inside out. You will never be spiritually peaceful until you come clean with the truth in a public forum.

If you don't have the integrity to be a truthful person, then you are as sick as he is—you’re his puppet, and that must feel pretty shitty not to be able to think for yourself.

Here is the email Aria sent to me:

Subject: Augustus
Sent: Sat 01/22/2011 @ 10:03 PM
#
Dah,

I’m almost certain Augustus is Helios....if you get a friend request from him, beware.

I don’t know if I told you what happened after the big blow-up....you were completely right (oh stop! I hate it when you say “told you.”)

Helios was only a puppet for David aka studly. He was and is just a kid...turns out studly took an unfair advantage of his student/teacher relationship....but that’s a long story. studly started e-mailing me, telling me to leave OP and when I didn’t he started sending hate-mail both to me and about me. You may have received some of it, I don’t know. He really is mentally ill.

Anyway, I got a friend request from “Augustus” and ignored it. I’m careful of who I add to my friends now.

Mary Anne

01-26-2011 at 01:38:40 PM

RE: To The Original Poetry Site The Helios Lie

The Truth: Because of this deceitful game designed and played-out by Helios and David Neves aka Studly111, I have lost over 30 friends here on OP.downer

I knew that when I was sending those harsh emails to Helios that they were actually aimed at Studly111. I knew something deceitful was being played-out. A lot of my friends didn't believe me and turned their backs on me.downer

Shame on Helios.

Shame on Studly111

Last edited by dahlusion 01-26-2011 at 01:57:51 PM

01-26-2011 at 02:54:20 PM

Altho' it doesnt involve me, my nosey-rosyness got the better of me, so I read these posts. I would like to say that all of the names mentioned in theses posts I do not trust. Each name has proven to be either a medaling trouble maker, or two faced. That said, Dah I hurt to hear that 30, OMG 30, friends have disconnected from you over the Helios deal. Do people not get that this site is about our connection to poetry?

David disowned me a long time ago, when I wouldnt go public and throw shit on people for him. I trust no one who affliates with this guy because his intentions seem to be to create an army of haters against the poets on OP who have formed a bond through their art. One minute he seems like an honorable person, and the next vile.- and he definately has mental issues, and that should be a red flag to anyone choosing to mesh with him/ where mental illness(pyschological chemical imbalance) is concerned, so is unpredictablity. i think it was Tenderpoison who said on another thread to David- that mantally ill or not he is capable of controlling his behaviors- that he basically is aware of the right and wrong factor- she is extemely misinformed. When dealing with servere chemical imbalances, there IS not contrlol over actions that cause chaotic behavior, and the reality of right and wrong/ and the line between, who is being just and who is unjust- is smeared, or 'flipped' . Individuals that suffer from pyschotic distress, do believe- (when their valproic levals are off), that others are against them, that the government is out to get them, that people are laughing at them- and preoccupied with destroying them. Paraniod thoughts -'take over'( this is the nature of extreme manic- depressive, skitzo diseases), basiv human knowledge- where there resides action, reaction is sure to follow... how far will David's reactions go- and Helios is an innocent enabler, I know, because I have had conversations with David- where he manipulates you using his health conditions(which do exist)- to do his bidding. I am stronger than Helios- therefore, he no longer had use for me.

Dah, I have grown to trust you and care very much for your beautiful outlook and energy. I do love everyone here, I do... but I trust very few.

-and to the OP community; just ignore David- reguardless of WHAT he comes at you with! He will attempt to find your weaknesses, and humilate you- and insult your intelligence. This is how David feels empowered- he truely believes he is at war with us, and he is a soldier fighting the front lines for freedom of speech... just recognize the situation for what it is, and go about your buisness. by responding to him you are only hurting him worse. I have studied pyschology for a decade, and it really is a matter of time before David is forced into treatment by someone(hopefully... before his pyschosis ends up killing him)- David if you are reading this- please, please, call for help- you can lead a beautiful life, I promise.

peace, TJMaddi

01-26-2011 at 03:28:46 PM

RE: To The Original Poetry Site The Helios Lie

Maddi,

You are loved by me. Yes, the loss of over 30 friends by this deceitful Helios / Studly duo has had a saddening affect on me. Most of them sent me emails implying that I was a horrible person for treating Helios with negativity.

This deceitful duo duped a lot of OP members into believing that it was Helios who critiqued my poem when in fact it was Studly—I knew it all along and my friends did not want to hear it. They simply turned on me because of this conniving 16 year-old boy. Aria led the most hateful charge against me only now to regret it.

Unfortunately she refuses to come forward in Forum to announce the truth and her mistake.

I only wish that my x-friends could read this truth.

01-26-2011 at 04:00:55 PM

I returned to Original Poetry in hopes that maybe in these last days we could part with some diginity or remain as a community. Again, I am forced into the same position that caused my departure. [Sigh]… a dear friend named Chaos once told me I do not have to prove anything and wished me luck in my journey. It is these friends and fellow poets who give me hope in these times… How much more do I have to say? I sincerely apologize for my past actions. I respected every OP poet because they are seasoned and wiser, all I wanted was to learn. In my idealism, I thought if I willingly placed my issues aside after sincerely apologizing, maybe everyone would too. I was wrong….Once again, I am deeply sorry to hear how many friends Dah lost because of me. I never intended for that to happen. Yes, I am young, but when did that exclude me from critiquing poetry? All I did was objectively critiqued a poem by a poet who asked for critiques, yet my timing was terribly off. If anyone would like to visit my supposed “secret profile” where I conducted some of my alleged evil schemes to overthrow OP, go ahead. I somehow gained the ability to write in French.

Last edited by Helios 12-10-2015 at 03:16:56 AM

01-26-2011 at 04:09:52 PM

RE: RE: To The Original Poetry Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlusion

Aria told me everything. She wants nothing to do with you because your are a deceitful person: you deceived her and all of OP. Shame on you, shame on you...

Aria deeply regrets sticking up for you and had the integrity to come to me with the truth and an apology.

I am surprised at your lack of integrity in not letting OP know the truth about how David Neves used you as a puppet to get to me: everything that you posted in Forum and Emails he wrote and ordered you to send them from your profile page.

Your hands will always be dirty from the shit that you threw at me by orders of David Neves.

I hope your shame is eating you up from the inside out. You will never be spiritually peaceful until you come clean with the truth in a public forum.

If you don't have the integrity to be a truthful person, then you are as sick as he is—you’re his puppet, and that must feel pretty shitty not to be able to think for yourself.

#
Dah,

I’m almost certain Augustus is Helios....if you get a friend request from him, beware.

I don’t know if I told you what happened after the big blow-up....you were completely right (oh stop! I hate it when you say “told you.”)

Helios was only a puppet for David aka studly. He was and is just a kid...turns out studly took an unfair advantage of his student/teacher relationship....but that’s a long story. studly started e-mailing me, telling me to leave OP and when I didn’t he started sending hate-mail both to me and about me. You may have received some of it, I don’t know. He really is mentally ill.

Anyway, I got a friend request from “Augustus” and ignored it. I’m careful of who I add to my friends now.

Mary Anne

As I mentioned in my now public PM to dahlusion, I was “almost certain” Augustus was Helios but I have no proof that he is.

After Helios left OP, David Neves got in contact with me and told me he had been “tutoring” Helios. I was deceived by both of them because at the time of the incident, I thought I was defending a child and his right to critique dahlusion’s poem. I was sickened at the thought that I, too, had been used as a pawn.

I had preferred to stay off the forum with this information because I am afraid of David. He has threatened me in writing and seems willing to go to extreme means in extracting vengeance on people who offend him.

01-26-2011 at 04:12:03 PM

RE: RE: To The Original Poetry Site The Helios Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios

I have returned to Original Poetry in hopes that maybe in these last days we can depart or remain as a community. Again, I am placed into the same position that caused my departure. [Sigh]… a dear friend named Chaos once told me I do not have to prove anything and wished me luck in my journey. It is these friends and fellow poets who I wanted to give hope in these times… How much more do I have to say? I respect every poet here [and Mr. Neves] because they are older, wiser, and have contributed to my growth. Yes, I am young, but it does not mean I cannot judge. I thought if I can show that if I can put my issues to the side, maybe everyone would too. I was wrong….I am sorry to hear how many friends Dah lost because of me and I never intended for that to happen. If they would like to reconnect with him, it is not my concern right now. I do not know what would happen if Dah monitored my thoughts right now, maybe he would understand? I will say it without all this formal language… I know where my services are not needed. If anyone would like to visit my supposed “secret profile” where I conduct some form of evil scheme go ahead. I visited too, I cannot read French… Thank-you for allow me to speak.

No I don't understand, so talk to me like I am a four-year old and make me understand why you needed to do this to me and why you deceived my friends and got them to turn against me.

01-26-2011 at 04:44:17 PM

RE: RE: RE: To The Original Poetry Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria

#
Dah,

Mary Anne

As I mentioned in my now public PM to dahlusion, I was “almost certain” Augustus was Helios but I have no proof that he is.

After Helios left OP, David Neves got in contact with me and told me he had been “tutoring” Helios. I was deceived by both of them because at the time of the incident, I thought I was defending a child and his right to critique dahlusion’s poem. I was sickened at the thought that I, too, had been used as a pawn.

I had preferred to stay off the forum with this information because I am afraid of David. He has threatened me in writing and seems willing to go to extreme means in extracting vengeance on people who offend him.

MaryAnne you cannot be a victim unless you allow yourself to be victimized. -and where there is truth, there is light. That is the the strength of being a writer, a real writer. Not the measures, or the proper formats of a poem... but the power you expell from standing behind what you believe in- reguardless of consequence. That is art, and that is true friendship.

01-26-2011 at 06:11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelynn

Altho' it doesnt involve me, my nosey-rosyness got the better of me, so I read these posts. I would like to say that all of the names mentioned in theses posts I do not trust. Each name has proven to be either a medaling trouble maker, or two faced. That said, Dah I hurt to hear that 30, OMG 30, friends have disconnected from you over the Helios deal. Do people not get that this site is about our connection to poetry?

David disowned me a long time ago, when I wouldnt go public and throw shit on people for him. I trust no one who affliates with this guy because his intentions seem to be to create an army of haters against the poets on OP who have formed a bond through their art. One minute he seems like an honorable person, and the next vile.- and he definately has mental issues, and that should be a red flag to anyone choosing to mesh with him/ where mental illness(pyschological chemical imbalance) is concerned, so is unpredictablity. i think it was Tenderpoison who said on another thread to David- that mantally ill or not he is capable of controlling his behaviors- that he basically is aware of the right and wrong factor- she is extemely misinformed. When dealing with servere chemical imbalances, there IS not contrlol over actions that cause chaotic behavior, and the reality of right and wrong/ and the line between, who is being just and who is unjust- is smeared, or 'flipped' . Individuals that suffer from pyschotic distress, do believe- (when their valproic levals are off), that others are against them, that the government is out to get them, that people are laughing at them- and preoccupied with destroying them. Paraniod thoughts -'take over'( this is the nature of extreme manic- depressive, skitzo diseases), basiv human knowledge- where there resides action, reaction is sure to follow... how far will David's reactions go- and Helios is an innocent enabler, I know, because I have had conversations with David- where he manipulates you using his health conditions(which do exist)- to do his bidding. I am stronger than Helios- therefore, he no longer had use for me.

Dah, I have grown to trust you and care very much for your beautiful outlook and energy. I do love everyone here, I do... but I trust very few.

-and to the OP community; just ignore David- reguardless of WHAT he comes at you with! He will attempt to find your weaknesses, and humilate you- and insult your intelligence. This is how David feels empowered- he truely believes he is at war with us, and he is a soldier fighting the front lines for freedom of speech... just recognize the situation for what it is, and go about your buisness. by responding to him you are only hurting him worse. I have studied pyschology for a decade, and it really is a matter of time before David is forced into treatment by someone(hopefully... before his pyschosis ends up killing him)- David if you are reading this- please, please, call for help- you can lead a beautiful life, I promise.

peace, TJMaddi

So you love me just like you love everybody? Therein lies the problem, dear heart! You love everybody...except your husband and children! Here's the proof; who is in that video with you that you are slobbering over? LOL That sure isn't Brian! Who's anniversary did you announce to your OP "family", mein schnuggelisches Haenchen? (that means "cuddly bunny" in German)? It sure wasn't your wedding anniversary! Do you love your OP "family"? No honey, your real family is at home, and the man you're married to. Am I attacking your personal life? No, because you have made a public spectacle of your personal life, so that it is no longer personal! So you flaunt your adulterous lifestyle. If Brian is OK with that, then that is fine, but I don't accept any diagnosis on my mental or moral state from an adulterous bimbo! Where is the MD next to your name, Meine Sueze Biene (that means "sweet little Honey Bee" in German) I wanted to keep this about the poetry, but when we spoke on the phone, you would complain about how dahlusion was stalking you! You would say one thing to me, and post something else in the forum! Do you have "multiple personality disorder"? You did this consistently! Now you trust him? Do you have Multiple personalities, or just two sides to the same face? I will not dignify these charges of collusion with my friend Helios, except to say, that you should tell it to the judge! Oh yes, you trust dah and you love your OP family...to the detriment and exclusion of your REAL family-your husband and children. So, please tell me your qualifications for your "duagnosis, oh Dr. Dizzy Bitch! LOL Ready for Round 3 honey??? You'll get more of the same, sweetie! Keep it coming, honey, because the reality and facts that have been supplied BY YOUR OWN HAND are far more powerful that the falsehoods and innuendo that you morons are dishing out! So keep it coming, dusha moya (that means "my soul" in Russian! Otsosi menya! (THAT you're going to have to look up on your own!)

01-26-2011 at 06:22:25 PM

RE: RE: RE: To The Original Poetry Site

Quote:

#
Dah,

Mary Anne

Could you please produce proof of my alleged threats? Dould you please produce credible proof that you have not alduterated, and could you please explain why you haven't filed a report? I was angry with you because I knew what you were trying to do...you were setting up a "conspiracy" lie between Helios and myself, and you were accusing me of being a "puppet master". I knew that is what you were doing. I will shortly demonstrate publicly what a liar you are, and that you are of the genus "clitorus humongus"...in short, you're not really here for the poetry! So what do you have? Show us! You're accusing me of a crime, let's see the proof!

01-26-2011 at 06:47:06 PM

RE: RE: RE: RE: To The Original Poetry Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by feldmarschal

#
Dah,

Mary Anne

Could you please produce proof of my alleged threats? Dould you please produce credible proof that you have not alduterated, and could you please explain why you haven't filed a report? I was angry with you because I knew what you were trying to do...you were setting up a "conspiracy" lie between Helios and myself, and you were accusing me of being a "puppet master". I knew that is what you were doing. I will shortly demonstrate publicly what a liar you are, and that you are of the genus "clitorus humongus"...in short, you're not really here for the poetry! So what do you have? Show us! You're accusing me of a crime, let's see the proof!

Sorry, David, I didn’t keep your e-mails to prove anything. I am leaving OP, I’ve removed my poems and e-mailed the administrators to delete my account. Does that make you happy? I hope you find some peace. Expose anything about me that you like, call me any name you want. Anything I ever said or did was because I trusted people here that I thought were my friends. Obviously, I have none. Thanks for helping me to realize that.

01-26-2011 at 07:03:59 PM

RE: A Fart With A Face

David Neves / Studly111 / Field Marshal,

You are nothing but a fart with a face.
The second you walk into a room,
everybody in that room leaves.

01-26-2011 at 08:03:35 PM

David is brilliant - he's managed to destroy the reputations and friendships of how many of us? Or are we just this gullible? From here on out, I'll be ignoring him...and all of this.

John and Maddie (although I don't know you as well as I know John) - you guys have been great for the site and wonderful to just about everyone here. Thank you for that...you are the heart and soul of OP.

Dah - you're a wonderful poet, and I know that you are journeying toward enlightenment...let the irrelevant go now.

Aria - I hope you see this, you are a gifted poet and I hope you maintain contact with some of us as I'd miss your work.

Helios, you are young and you made a mistake in judgment. It is as understandable as it is forgivable...you were outmaneuvered, plain and simple. We all were. Learn the lesson and forgive yourself. We've all been wrong at some point...and we all will again.

Listen, I finally remembered a very important truth - simple, yet profound.

You can't argue with crazy.

It's just a lesson in futility.

What we should be doing is finding a way to maintain the good connections we've made here - and finding someplace to rebuild what's left of this community.

David, my hope for you is that you will find health and healing and happiness. Whatever the reality of your situation, only someone desperate for attention and monumentally unhappy would devote the time and energy you have on this vendetta of yours. It seems a hollow victory to me - but if it makes you happy...well, I guess that was the point all along. I will choose to disagree with Maddi on your ability to control yourself - we all have choices, always. And I've had my share of experience with people with mental health issues...so my opinion is not completely unfounded. You are too intelligent to be wasting your life this way.

Everyone else - thank you for the many wonderful comments on my stuff, it encouraged me to write boldly from my perspective of my own experiences - in my own voice. Which is no little thing...and played a large part in finally freeing myself smile

Harver - always a good friend to me smile thanks aren't enough

Ginga - such an inspiration to be a stronger woman than I was. Thank you - comments may not seem like much, but when they're all you have? They make a difference.

Artie - I think you know how much I appreciate your friendship.

there are many no longer here that I would also thank -

I am very sad to think this has to end, and I am sickened that this is the way it's happening. it grieves me...and all of you I'm sure.

May you all be blessed - and write write write write write

I loved it here - and will hang out until the end...

TenderPoison
aka Irreverent
aka Belovedespair
aka Elayne - cool smile

01-26-2011 at 08:40:18 PM

RE: RE: RE: To The Original Poetry Site The Helios Lie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helios

I have returned to Original Poetry in hopes that maybe in these last days we can depart or remain as a community. Again, I am placed into the same position that caused my departure. [Sigh]… a dear friend named Chaos once told me I do not have to prove anything and wished me luck in my journey. It is these friends and fellow poets who I wanted to give hope in these times… How much more do I have to say? I respect every poet here [and Mr. Neves] because they are older, wiser, and have contributed to my growth. Yes, I am young, but it does not mean I cannot judge. I thought if I can show that if I can put my issues to the side, maybe everyone would too. I was wrong….I am sorry to hear how many friends Dah lost because of me and I never intended for that to happen. If they would like to reconnect with him, it is not my concern right now. I do not know what would happen if Dah monitored my thoughts right now, maybe he would understand? I will say it without all this formal language… I know where my services are not needed. If anyone would like to visit my supposed “secret profile” where I conduct some form of evil scheme go ahead. I visited too, I cannot read French… Thank-you for allow me to speak.

No I don't understand, so talk to me like I am a four-year old and make me understand why you needed to do this to me and why you deceived my friends and got them to turn against me.

NOBODY TURNED ANYBODY AGAINST YOU, YOU DID THAT TO YOURSELF, BECAUSE OF YOUR DECEITFUL PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS TO THAT 16 YEAR OLD YOUNG MAN! DID YOU EXPECT THAT CRAP TO REMAIN PRIVATE? HOW STUPID ARE YOU?! IF YOU LOST "FRIENDS" IT WAS BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT IN YOUR OWN SNARE, YOU JOHHNNY WEISMULLER WANNA BE! IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS AS A MAN SHOULD, THEN I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO START CALLING YOU "DAH-LIA, THE LYING NONE!" LOL WHAT A CRETIN! snakevampire

01-26-2011 at 08:53:31 PM

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: To The Original Poetry Site

Quote:

#
Dah,

Mary Anne

Sorry, David, I didn’t keep your e-mails to prove anything. I am leaving OP, I’ve removed my poems and e-mailed the administrators to delete my account. Does that make you happy? I hope you find some peace. Expose anything about me that you like, call me any name you want. Anything I ever said or did was because I trusted people here that I thought were my friends. Obviously, I have none. Thanks for helping me to realize that.

So you expect us to believe that even though you were willing to get involved to the extent that you would engage in libelous communications about Helios, but you wouldn't retain threatening communication from me? Are you serious? You didn't keep the emails? Well GUESS WHAT, mon cherie! I DID!!! I will post these emails in order to prove to the world what a shameless LIAR you are!" YOU ACCUSED ME OF A CRIME, AND YOU DIDN'T KEEP THE EMAILS??? WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF A COMEDIENNE? YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THAT? See you in court, Boobilah!

Last edited by feldmarschal 01-26-2011 at 09:16:32 PM

01-26-2011 at 09:10:39 PM

Another Backstabbing Phony Has Fled the Scene! LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenderpoison

David is brilliant - he's managed to destroy the reputations and friendships of how many of us? Or are we just this gullible? From here on out, I'll be ignoring him...and all of this.

Listen, I finally remembered a very important truth - simple, yet profound.

You can't argue with crazy.

It's just a lesson in futility.

What we should be doing is finding a way to maintain the good connections we've made here - and finding someplace to rebuild what's left of this community.

David, my hope for you is that you will find health and healing and happiness. Whatever the reality of your situation, only someone desperate for attention and monumentally unhappy would devote the time and energy you have on this vendetta of yours. It seems a hollow victory to me - but if it makes you happy...well, I guess that was the point all along. I will choose to disagree with Maddi on your ability to control yourself - we all have choices, always. And I've had my share of experience with people with mental health issues...so my opinion is not completely unfounded. You are too intelligent to be wasting your life this way.

TenderPoison
aka Irreverent
aka Belovedespair
aka Elayne - cool smile[/quote[b]

No, honey, your hope really is to use the power of suggestion to try to get me to "go crazy" This is what you're trying to do, you are attempting to get me to that place where I am so frustrated, that I start to overreact; in short, you and the rest of the genus clitorus humongus have listened to jezzabitch, and are trying to "push my buttons". Your strategy has backfired! I can establish a very strong prima facie discrimination case. OP has permitted this discriminatory conduct on your part and on the part of all of your "buddies", so they find themselves in a position of liability. There are two roads to "hoe" here as a possible defense, and neither of them are very promising. (1) To deny that there has been ANY discrimination at all, or (2) That there WAS in fact, discrimination, but I deserved it because I am "crazy" and "unbalanced" and "Nazi" and that (and this is my favorite, because I can quote you verbatim) I "force others to conform to my criticisms". So this one seems to be the one that you, jezzabel and the rest of the stooges seem to be going with. Do you know what, I think that you're better off with No. 1.! You're going to have to justify why you willfully discriminated against myself and Helios. So, go for it! Ratchet up the crazy talk! Go ahead, but I know what you're trying to do, and it isn't going to work, seu pedinho da boca!

Last edited by feldmarschal 01-26-2011 at 09:13:39 PM

01-26-2011 at 10:17:48 PM

David, you are not going to hurt Madelynn, or Brian, by anything you say.

Let me tell you something my friend, Brian, drove to Kentucky.
To help haul my stuff. We are friends. I roofed the house. I painted the house.
We cooked Thanksgiving dinner together, gave each other gifts for Christmas.
He's going to owe me money when the Packers get that ass, lol.
David, we forgive you, already. get some rest, we are...

01-26-2011 at 11:11:55 PM

John- don't even bother trying to justify our personal lives with this man- he has no knowledge of our non-cyber life, nothing to strangle us with- so he's going to 'invent' shit. We both know that we have Brian's blessing, and we both know that from the moment my eyes open, till they close, I am caring for my boys- giving my challenged son- the theraputic enviroment he needs to remain out of residential care. We both know that I am extremely educated in mental health, and have recieved a scholorship due to my high GPA to continue my education in this field... so, he is doing exactly what I wrote earlier, right down to the textbook science of the matter!

'and to the OP community; just ignore David- reguardless of WHAT he comes at you with! He will attempt to find your weaknesses, and humilate you- and insult your intelligence. This is how David feels empowered- he truely believes he is at war with us, and he is a soldier fighting the front lines for freedom of speech... just recognize the situation for what it is, and go about your buisness. by responding to him you are only hurting him worse.'

And David; I hardly think a kiss on the cheek is slobbering on anyone- and naming the members of OP, in a personal video(which BTW, Brian is trying to help us work out the audio on, lol)-is beautiful. - David, yes these people I do consider my extended brothers & sisters through art, and I can't wait to get together and meet them one day. If you will seek treatment, I would love to meet you one day as well- you are an incedible man, and superior writer...when your doing well.

-smileTammy

01-27-2011 at 10:45:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordSlinger

David, you are not going to hurt Madelynn, or Brian, by anything you say.

Let me tell you something my friend, Brian, drove to Kentucky.
To help haul my stuff. We are friends. I roofed the house. I painted the house.
We cooked Thanksgiving dinner together, gave each other gifts for Christmas.
He's going to owe me money when the Packers get that ass, lol.
David, we forgive you, already. get some rest, we are...

John, May you and Maddi live within the magic that you both have created. May you live in it for a long, long time. Even forever...looking forward... as always...

01-27-2011 at 06:35:57 PM

thank you Dah- love you.

Maddi & John

01-27-2011 at 07:40:29 PM

change is coming as it always should, without change true growth would not be possible, rather than fight it, bitch about it, complain about it, whine about it, lets embrace it and see what the horizon holds as the future is nearly upon us, we are the living history of poetry in the making... Purity of the soul, journey well!!! with grace and humility ANGEL

01-27-2011 at 07:54:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelynn

thank you Dah- love you.

Maddi & John

You are such an Angel!

01-27-2011 at 09:30:43 PM

Dah,

this blessing from you is icing on the cake.
I have had a great day, good things happn'd all day.
Your Blessing made me smile, from here to Orions Belt.

Thank you.

Churchild of Orions Belt

In the year 2010
She asked, Love me always
As I wielded bars
through the stars
She said, Love me always
As I reached far
for her arms

Come and play,
Churchild of Orion’s Belt
Rise with me
as desire’s felt
As you say,
No need for time
she always tells
my wish in space and wells

I ask, Feel me always
As you feel life’s
pressures deep
I ask, Feel me always
Anytime
confusion seeps

Come and see
our new illuminations
Years in shall be anticipation
Bells ring
on new planets high
Signaling
the love in our time

Rock and awe,
Churchild of Orion’s Belt
You are my magic
in all my spells

As spinning spectacles
burn so hot
Our love on earth
Shall never be forgot

On the year 2187 they read on planet 2
The love of Madelynn and WordSlinger-bet you!Churchild of Orions Belt

02-02-2011 at 04:37:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsoren

Lil' Sis, I take it you have decided to remain a fighter, for all of us , by the side of John., and with us, on the site, where you belong. And let no evil powers on earth destroy your loyalty and fighting spirit and service to our cause. You can't imagine how relieved I am.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

MADDIE I HOPE YOU STAY!!!! JOHN YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE DIPLOMATIC VOICE OF REASON AND I RESPECT AND ADMIRE THAT. TENDERPOISON YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT IN YOUR LIFE AND I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN THE CHANGES IN YOUR STRENGTH AS A WOMAN THROUGH YOUR WRITING WHICH GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND SOMETIMES BLOWS MY MIND AND LEAVES ME SPEECHLESS. DAH....KEEP ON PUSHING MAN. NO ONE CAN TAKE AWAY FROM YOU THE GIFTS THAT YOU HAVE AND THE TALENT YOU HAVE PERFECTED. ARIA....I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK AND TELL YOU KNOW WHO TO KISS YOUR ASS. HE IS ALL TALK HUN. BUT I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. COUSIN....I JUST LOVE YOUR PURE HEART HONEY......THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SMART ADVICE AND I'M SORRY IF I DIDN'T TAKE IT BUT YOU KNOW SOMETIMES I JUST GOT TO DO THINGS MY OWN WAY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST. ME I WILL NOT EVER BE RUN OFF FROM THIS OR ANY OTHER PLACE I FIND AS POETICLY STIMULATING AS OP. I HOPE IT DOESN'T GO UNDER BUT IF IT DOES I WILL CHOSE TO REMEMBER ONLY THE GOOD AND WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TAINT THE GOOD VIBES AND GREAT POETS I HAD TO HONOR OF MEETING HERE. TRUST AND BELIEVE IN THIS, WE WILL RISE ABOVE THE CHAOS ONE BAD APPLE TRIED TO CREATE BECAUSE THE TRUTH ALWAYS HAS A WAY OF COMING OUT AND THE DISTURBED CAN ONLY FAKE FOR A WHILE BEFORE THEY SHOW THE TRUE UGLINESS THAT LIVES INSIDE THEM. HELIOS I DON'T KNOW YOU DEAR, HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR WORK AN ITS EXCEPTIONAL FOR YOUR AGE. YOU DON'T NEED MR NEVES. YOUR TALENT SURPASSED HIS LONG AGO. PEACE LOVE AND POETRY.............JADED

Last edited by JadedJezzabel 02-02-2011 at 04:39:57 AM

Poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

Plato (BC 427-BC 347) Greek philosopher.