Original Poetry Forums

To The Original Poetry Site

03-01-2011 at 10:51:09 PM

RE: To The Original Poetry Site

no worries phoenix, i guess i should not have said this website is a joke. the website has been good to me so far. i should have said these forums are a joke. i can't believe these posts have not been deleted and that both of them are allowed to remain on this site with the vulgar language they have used and nasty comments towards each other. it's quite sad, and i hope they realize soon they are doing nothing but making asses out of themselves confused

04-25-2011 at 11:21:59 AM

RE: To The Original Poetry Site

Such a wise statement coming from someone so young too bad neither party want to stop their pissing contest. Thier are happy bathing in their own pride. But that would be asking too much oh well its on them not me. Still this action shows just how much OP values the poets that have come here to share and discuss thier work. So which is the viler brute the ones that use vulgar insults to insult each other or the owner that takes a blind eye to it all enforcing nothing and lets the stain of emotional baggage to go on and on without even worrying about the damage that it does to the poets they serve. Can we say there are no winners here but a lass thats my own opinion. Plot121 AkA Robert...

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.