Original Poetry Forums

Site Function Problems

12-08-2010 at 11:28:55 AM

RE: Site Function Problems

ok, I have a gmail account as well as yahoo.....so how do I switch my OP yahoo account over to my gmail.........love asha

12-08-2010 at 11:30:24 AM

RE: RE: Site Function Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaqRasgirl

ok, I have a gmail account as well as yahoo.....so how do I switch my OP yahoo account over to my gmail.........love asha

Go to: http://www.originalpoetry.com/home/profile

-Papa Paczki

12-08-2010 at 11:31:52 AM

RE: RE: RE: Site Function Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapaczki

Originally Posted by ApaqRasgirl

Go to: http://www.originalpoetry.com/home/profile

-Papa Paczki

thanks Papa, I think I got it, now to see if I start getting emails again.........love asha

12-08-2010 at 11:38:12 AM

OP( Poets) Conquers Yahoo

Revealing facts, who's on the story.
lol.

Pac man, Ms Kanicki, would know that info on the texts.

12-08-2010 at 11:40:34 AM

think that changing a yahoo email is not very good idea. Do you have an other optionquestion

12-08-2010 at 11:46:51 AM

I have been CONVERTED.............gerrrrrrrrrrr........I just sent yahoo their piss off letter to their team.........it has been over a week and they still wont budge......I have much work to do and no time to try and figure out how many, many messages I am not getting, especially with us working on the Christmas book...........

So.........salute, yahoo...........I'm done............

love ashagrrrgrrrgrrrgrrrgrrrvampirevampirevampire

12-08-2010 at 11:53:30 AM

Sad thing is that I won't get all the back messages to reply to. So dear friends if I missed a reply back to you please let me know......love asha

but I am already getting new emails........so SMILES.........

12-08-2010 at 11:59:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefy

think that changing a yahoo email is not very good idea. Do you have an other optionquestion

switching from yahoo is not an option for either... i have had the same account forever that is my personal as well as the contact that alot of work associates have... i have too many contacts to change

12-08-2010 at 12:04:26 PM

RE: RE: RE: Site Function Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano

switching from yahoo is not an option for either... i have had the same account forever that is my personal as well as the contact that alot of work associates have... i have too many contacts to change

You don't have to change if you don't want to. We're still working with Yahoo on the issue. I just don't have an ETA at this point.

-Papa Paczki

12-08-2010 at 12:06:07 PM

I only changed my OP account over to my gmail.......I am in the same position as you, my yahoo is my personal account and I have way too many contacts to switch over.........so I told them to piss off as far as this account is concerned......LOL

12-08-2010 at 12:11:50 PM

RE: RE: RE: RE: Site Function Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapaczki

Originally Posted by Dano

You don't have to change if you don't want to. We're still working with Yahoo on the issue. I just don't have an ETA at this point.

-Papa Paczki
Thanks Papa! We`ll be patient

12-08-2010 at 12:16:59 PM

Ditto Papa....same as Ginga's problem.......Thank youzipper

12-08-2010 at 12:56:16 PM

Ok... Hotmail/live.com people...

Microsoft is again putting a fix in to remedy the issue. They want 24-48 hrs for deployment. I'll keep an eye out.

-Papa Paczki

12-08-2010 at 01:31:31 PM

Ok I re-switched to gmail - now I'll help contribute to google taking over the world

12-08-2010 at 01:36:53 PM

Quote:

You don't have to change from yahoo to gmail. Keep your yahoo and create a gmail account for your op.com mail to be directed to.surprised

12-08-2010 at 02:11:01 PM
  • kah
  • kah

Stefy,

I did exactly what Chaos and Asha just said - I still have my yahoo email for other stuff; I just created a gmail account for OP.

I am receiving OP emails now.

kah
smile

12-08-2010 at 06:35:11 PM

This is going to sound like a dumb question........but how do you get a
gmail account ?

blank stare

12-08-2010 at 06:37:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogant

This is going to sound like a dumb question........but how do you get a
gmail account ?

blank stare

go to gmail.com and sign up.......grinsssssss

12-08-2010 at 07:06:21 PM

Asha - I called Yahoo today and sent them an email within two minutes of them receiving my email and call; I received 35 OP emails. As I'm typing this, the emails continue to flow from OP, over 40 messages within a 10 minute period.

I believe Yaboo is releasing the block but will not know for certain; they said, they would respond within 24 hrs. However, they did release my block, I did nothing different on my end.

I'm telling ya, immediately as soon as I got off the phone with them and they received my email, my emails from OP starting flowing and my BlackBerry ..has been dinging like crazy.

I'll be happy to send you a copy of the email I sent them.

I have a suggestion, do what I did, go to abuse.yahoo.com or press on help and click on abuse...send them an email and they will probably release the block, my hope is that release the block they placed on OP for all.

Yabootongue rolleyetongue laughconfusedshut eyehmmmmadangry

12-08-2010 at 07:07:18 PM

Oh Asha - love you honey!grin

12-08-2010 at 07:18:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanicki

Asha - I called Yahoo today and sent them an email within two minutes of them receiving my email and call; I received 35 OP emails. As I'm typing this, the emails continue to flow from OP, over 40 messages within a 10 minute period.

I believe Yaboo is releasing the block but will not know for certain; they said, they would respond within 24 hrs. However, they did release my block, I did nothing different on my end.

I'm telling ya, immediately as soon as I got off the phone with them and they received my email, my emails from OP starting flowing and my BlackBerry ..has been dinging like crazy.

I'll be happy to send you a copy of the email I sent them.

I have a suggestion, do what I did, go to abuse.yahoo.com or press on help and click on abuse...send them an email and they will probably release the block, my hope is that release the block they placed on OP for all.

Yabootongue rolleyetongue laughconfusedshut eyehmmmmadangry

Yahoo has just let all my OP.com mail through. Ha ha K said frog and they JUMPED : D

12-08-2010 at 07:36:30 PM

My Mails Gone Nuts,I have 207 from original poetry.com

12-08-2010 at 07:48:26 PM

Thank you, Janice.grin

12-08-2010 at 07:48:38 PM

Hey Chaos - frog...F. forever - R. rely - O. on - G. God...it's takes a great leap of faith and believing that we can resolve whatever need be with a little peace, love and light...we can resolve most of our problems and concerns....if not we shall slay them with our pens; but I don't know...I can't write poetry worth a darn...so I'll have to borrow from your inviting poetic charm...LOL...so grab your pen now your armed....if the emails don't continue to flow - will have to send another request to the funny farm--yahooooo

Love ya C
smilewinksmile

12-08-2010 at 07:51:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olan01

Thank you, Janice.grin

Olan you're welcome! keep it flowing and the poetry ever growing...mighty poet!

Peace, Love and Light my friend
wink

Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you or else it is nothing, an empty formalized bore around which pedants can endlessly drone their notes and explanations.

Unknown Source