Original Poetry Forums

Site Function Problems

06-02-2010 at 09:52:51 PM

RE: Site Function Problems - Email and Profile Failure

Hello again, Site Function People

I originally wrote almost a month ago, that my profile does not UPdate, from either the use of Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Also, my email notice did work again briefly, but just recently began to NOT work... I do not receive any notification that I have emails.

I hope you can fix these two glitches.

Thank You,
Susan

06-04-2010 at 09:36:23 AM

RE: Site Function Problems - 3rd Request for Glitch Problems

Hello OP Site People

This is my THIRD request for help.

My profile will NOT update.
And my Private Message announcement by email is not working.

I do not receive announcements by email that I have a private message here.

Please provide help or communication of these two long-standing problems.

Thank you AGAIN...
Susan

06-04-2010 at 09:42:52 AM

RE: Site Function Problems

I am also still having problems with my profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecross

I'm having profile issues my location is messed up and it won't let me add a favorite poet ?

06-04-2010 at 11:45:01 AM

Susan and Cross, you might try clicking on the "Contact Us" at the bottom
of this page, and let them know through an email...........Just a thought.............................

06-04-2010 at 11:47:01 AM

RE: RE: Site Function Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogant

Susan and Cross, you might try clicking on the "Contact Us" at the bottom
of this page, and let them know through an email...........Just a thought.............................

Good plan I'll put it into action.

07-06-2010 at 01:14:35 PM

The buttons for leaving comments, replies and even the "like" buttons are not working. I get a "javascriptvoid" error message but if I hit reload/refresh the comments will post. This is the only website I have this problem on, so assume it is the site and not my computer. I use firefox, don't know if that makes a difference. I remember a few weeks back, Gogant and kah were having the same problem.

07-06-2010 at 01:21:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria

The buttons for leaving comments, replies and even the "like" buttons are not working. I get a "javascriptvoid" error message but if I hit reload/refresh the comments will post. This is the only website I have this problem on, so assume it is the site and not my computer. I use firefox, don't know if that makes a difference. I remember a few weeks back, Gogant and kah were having the same problem.

Hmm... I am not able to reproduce the errors with Firefox or IE. Have you tried clearing your cache out? Maybe something is tangled up inside Firefox.

Anyone else having the problem?

-Papa Paczki

07-16-2010 at 05:19:01 AM

Hello papapaczki:

I have been having a few issues with the comment box not dropping down when I respond to a comment or not completely dropping down...and have also had the report from others that they are unable to rate my work ...no rating numbers or scale appears when I am entered in the contest... please look into this for me...

Many Thanks!
SavVySamcheese

07-16-2010 at 09:54:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavVySam

Hello papapaczki:

I have been having a few issues with the comment box not dropping down when I respond to a comment or not completely dropping down...and have also had the report from others that they are unable to rate my work ...no rating numbers or scale appears when I am entered in the contest... please look into this for me...

Many Thanks!
SavVySamcheese

Which web browser do you use?

-Papa Paczki

07-19-2010 at 10:29:04 AM

This is an old problem that seems to continually reappear. When I click on the "my poems" button, the poems are in chronological order by the date posted but on the poem pages under "Aria's Poems" they are randomly mixed. I would like for them to be listed in order from the newest to the oldest. Thanks for your help!

07-23-2010 at 04:30:20 PM

Aria,
I have that same situation with the order of poems. Also I have a false inflated number displayed in the listing of my poems but correct number when the poems are opened and viewed. Also currently I have a 1 next to unread messages and I have opened and read all.
of them.
gingarolleyes

07-24-2010 at 04:35:16 PM

I have a feeling that our problems will not be solved within this century...or
at least, not our OP problems...

blank stare downer long face

07-26-2010 at 09:18:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginga

Aria,
I have that same situation with the order of poems. Also I have a false inflated number displayed in the listing of my poems but correct number when the poems are opened and viewed. Also currently I have a 1 next to unread messages and I have opened and read all.
of them.
gingarolleyes

Hey ginga,

Send me a prive message with the poems displaying the wrong number. I can adjust those.

Same for anyone else.

-Papa Paczki

07-26-2010 at 09:19:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria

This is an old problem that seems to continually reappear. When I click on the "my poems" button, the poems are in chronological order by the date posted but on the poem pages under "Aria's Poems" they are randomly mixed. I would like for them to be listed in order from the newest to the oldest. Thanks for your help!

When we built those pages, we intended for them to be ordered the same. I will adjust it.

-Papa Paczki

07-26-2010 at 12:56:18 PM

There is an automatic log out happening
each time I attempt to leave a comment.

Time consuming and frustrating.

HELP!!

Dah

07-26-2010 at 01:03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlusion

There is an automatic log out happening
each time I attempt to leave a comment.

Time consuming and frustrating.

HELP!!

Dah

I did a complete reset on the sessions for everyone. Can you let me know if this has helped?

-Papa Paczki

07-26-2010 at 01:21:03 PM

スーパーコピー時計_スーパーコピーブランドN品激安通販店!

https://www.ginzaok.com スーパーコピーブランド専門
https://www.ginzaok.com/brand/brand_f_id_13.html オメガ時計コピー

Last edited by 04-23-2024 at 06:38:36 PM

07-26-2010 at 02:46:09 PM

same here .. thanks papazipper

07-26-2010 at 03:12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingBear

same here .. thanks papazipper

We just restarted everything we could find. Let's see how it works now.

-Papa Paczki

07-26-2010 at 03:13:13 PM

Air Jordan 1 Retro High '85 OG 'Black White' Reps

|Don't buy a blouse, shoes, shirt, or dress just because it's on sale for a good price. If it doesn't look good on your body, there is no reason to buy it. Instead, it will languish in your closet, reminding you of money you shouldn't have spent.
Air Jordan 1 Retro High '85 OG 'Black White' Reps

Last edited by 04-02-2024 at 04:38:43 PM

07-26-2010 at 03:13:32 PM

i do not know this woman coming on as my icon picture

Shirley Mclaine, maybe?

Ok, this is mine now, and i am still getting logged out
as soon as i submit to Forum or messages....LOL

Last edited by dahlusion 07-26-2010 at 03:15:24 PM

07-26-2010 at 03:18:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlusion

i do not know this woman coming on as my icon picture

Shirley Mclaine, maybe?

Ok, this is mine now, and i am still getting logged out
as soon as i submit to Forum or messages....LOL

ha... its a random picture... it doesn't know who posted it because you were logged out mid-save.... ugh

07-26-2010 at 04:13:37 PM

RE: RE: RE: Site Function Problems

FYI, we're still working on the log out issue. 3 of us are tearing the entire system apart looking for the culprit. We'll try and keep you notified of progress.

-Papa

07-26-2010 at 04:29:23 PM

RE: RE: RE: RE: Site Function Problems

Ok folks, looks like its all cleared up now. Please let me know if you see otherwise.

07-27-2010 at 03:50:08 AM

I am sorry papa~I have been so darn frustrated I haven't been checking back often enough to see your response..I use Firefox..still having issues with comment box not dropping down...so if anyone has left me a message PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED if I am unable to send a reply!!! Another problem reported to me by a few individuals is that they are unable to rate my poem in the contest..so I have many comments and no ratings...tough to compete like that! lol In addition when I click on Like after reading a poem I always get two icons left behind...as if I double clicked! Any help would be great! Guess I am just One BIG Headache...SORRY! Samcheese

Last edited by SavVySam 07-27-2010 at 03:55:22 AM

Poetry is what gets lost in translation.

Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.